What happens when you put kids in front of a 30 year old computer? You get confused and frustrated kids, plus Jeff Gamet, Dave Hamilton, and Bryan Chaffin talking about what computing was like before the Macintosh existed. After they get over kids these days, they take a look at what Apple's early announcement of next weeks' WWDC live keynote stream could mean for new product announcements.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi