What happens when you put kids in front of a 30 year old computer? You get confused and frustrated kids, plus Jeff Gamet, Dave Hamilton, and Bryan Chaffin talking about what computing was like before the Macintosh existed. After they get over kids these days, they take a look at what Apple's early announcement of next weeks' WWDC live keynote stream could mean for new product announcements.
Recent News See All »
- AT&T Wireless Offers iPad Air 2, mini 3 for $100 off
- Apple Launches Maps Connect, Allows Users To Update Info
- GTAT Announces ‘Amicable Parting’ of Ways with Apple
- How I Came to Own and Sell a TAM Probably Owned by Jony Ive
- Chuck La Tournous and Chris Breen to Speak at NJMUG’s 30th Anniversary Tuesday