What happens when you put kids in front of a 30 year old computer? You get confused and frustrated kids, plus Jeff Gamet, Dave Hamilton, and Bryan Chaffin talking about what computing was like before the Macintosh existed. After they get over kids these days, they take a look at what Apple's early announcement of next weeks' WWDC live keynote stream could mean for new product announcements.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More