What happens when you put kids in front of a 30 year old computer? You get confused and frustrated kids, plus Jeff Gamet, Dave Hamilton, and Bryan Chaffin talking about what computing was like before the Macintosh existed. After they get over kids these days, they take a look at what Apple's early announcement of next weeks' WWDC live keynote stream could mean for new product announcements.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors