Apple has a 100 year plan in place to keep the company innovating even without Steve Jobs at the helm. Bryan Chaffin and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to talk about Apple's long term plans, why it's time for an OS X facelift, and what we can expect at Monday's Worldwide Developer Conference keynote event.
Recent News See All »
- Skype for Mac Update Ignores Its Own Audio Settings
- Yosemite 10.10.4 Beta Dumps Discoveryd to Fix Network Issues
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans