Apple has a 100 year plan in place to keep the company innovating even without Steve Jobs at the helm. Bryan Chaffin and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to talk about Apple's long term plans, why it's time for an OS X facelift, and what we can expect at Monday's Worldwide Developer Conference keynote event.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch