Apple has a 100 year plan in place to keep the company innovating even without Steve Jobs at the helm. Bryan Chaffin and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to talk about Apple's long term plans, why it's time for an OS X facelift, and what we can expect at Monday's Worldwide Developer Conference keynote event.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire
- Missouri Law Would Require Photo ID for Apple Pay Purchases
- Apple to Support some Non-HomeKit Devices Through Apple TV
- Adobe Patches One Critical Zero-day Flash Exploit, Leaves Another for Next Week
- Apple Loses Retail Tycoon Mickey Drexler from Board