It's day two at Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference and Dave Hamilton took time out of his busy on-location schedule to join Jeff Gamet and Bryan Chaffin to share his take on Monday's announcements. They also discuss Apple's apparent move to control more of our search experience and how that may impact Google.
Recent News See All »
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band