If you think Apple needs a new hardware platform to handle all of the smart home and fitness features iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite can offer, think again. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to explain why the iPhone is Apple's manage-everything-device, and they explain why the public beta of OS X Yosemite won't be a smart choice for everyone.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program