If you think Apple needs a new hardware platform to handle all of the smart home and fitness features iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite can offer, think again. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to explain why the iPhone is Apple's manage-everything-device, and they explain why the public beta of OS X Yosemite won't be a smart choice for everyone.
Recent News See All »
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay