If you think Apple needs a new hardware platform to handle all of the smart home and fitness features iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite can offer, think again. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to explain why the iPhone is Apple's manage-everything-device, and they explain why the public beta of OS X Yosemite won't be a smart choice for everyone.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks