If you think Apple needs a new hardware platform to handle all of the smart home and fitness features iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite can offer, think again. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to explain why the iPhone is Apple's manage-everything-device, and they explain why the public beta of OS X Yosemite won't be a smart choice for everyone.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi