Verizon and Netflix are fighting over Net Neutrality and claims that they're both throttling streaming video. Kelly Guimont and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to sort through what's happening and why it matters consumers, plus they take a look at Apple's decision to use the HealthKit name even though there's already another company using it and offering similar services.
Recent News See All »
- Google Agrees to Settlement in Rockstar Patent Infringement Fight
- Apple Blocks Flash Player 184.108.40.206 Over Security Issues
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates
- Apple Reportedly Plans Cheaper Beats Music in iOS in 2015
- Apple Offers Current and Past National Book Award Winners Starting at $4.99