Verizon and Netflix are fighting over Net Neutrality and claims that they're both throttling streaming video. Kelly Guimont and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to sort through what's happening and why it matters consumers, plus they take a look at Apple's decision to use the HealthKit name even though there's already another company using it and offering similar services.
Recent News See All »
- Skype for Mac Update Ignores Its Own Audio Settings
- Yosemite 10.10.4 Beta Dumps Discoveryd to Fix Network Issues
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans