Verizon and Netflix are fighting over Net Neutrality and claims that they're both throttling streaming video. Kelly Guimont and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to sort through what's happening and why it matters consumers, plus they take a look at Apple's decision to use the HealthKit name even though there's already another company using it and offering similar services.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors