Apple has a different take on just how the information our personal tracking devices should be used, and that bit of information came out in a meeting with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Kelly Guimont and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to talk about just how differently Apple sees our personal information, and to share their hopes for a better future for Skype.
← Previous Article
Apple bought the location discovery app company Spotsetter, but not to get into the social networking business. Bryan Chaffin and…
Next Article →
A report claims it's possible for the NSA to eavesdrop on your conversations through your iPhone even if it's turned…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman