Apple improved App Store discovery with a new category browsing feature, but the company isn't going far enough to help iPhone owners find new apps. Dave Hamilton and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to explain why and talk about why Apple wouldn't have bought Tony Fadell's Nest thermostat company.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone