Apple improved App Store discovery with a new category browsing feature, but the company isn't going far enough to help iPhone owners find new apps. Dave Hamilton and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to explain why and talk about why Apple wouldn't have bought Tony Fadell's Nest thermostat company.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors