Apple improved App Store discovery with a new category browsing feature, but the company isn't going far enough to help iPhone owners find new apps. Dave Hamilton and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to explain why and talk about why Apple wouldn't have bought Tony Fadell's Nest thermostat company.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)