Nuance powers part of Siri's speech recognition for Apple, and the company may be up for sale with Samsung as a potential buyer. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to share their take on what a Samsung-owned Nuance could mean for Apple, and they also take a look at Google's ability to serve as an industrial espionage broker from the sky once it completes its purchase of Skybox.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- Vidity: A Potential UHD/4KTV Game Changer - Will Apple Play?
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Keychain 101: Getting Started with Apple’s Password Manager
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV