Nuance powers part of Siri's speech recognition for Apple, and the company may be up for sale with Samsung as a potential buyer. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to share their take on what a Samsung-owned Nuance could mean for Apple, and they also take a look at Google's ability to serve as an industrial espionage broker from the sky once it completes its purchase of Skybox.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation
- Gartner Says Apple Beat Samsung in Smartphones in December Quarter
Popular Stories See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Beta goes Public with Photos App
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?