Nuance powers part of Siri's speech recognition for Apple, and the company may be up for sale with Samsung as a potential buyer. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to share their take on what a Samsung-owned Nuance could mean for Apple, and they also take a look at Google's ability to serve as an industrial espionage broker from the sky once it completes its purchase of Skybox.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- What to Expect from the Core M Processor in the New MacBook
- Tim Cook Blasts Indiana Discrimination Law, and it’s the Right thing to Do
- Steve Wozniak: Apple Watch Edition Won’t Move the World Forward
- The REAL Reason Apple’s iPad is Faltering
- 7 Things We Learned when Fortune Named Tim Cook World’s Greatest Leader