Nuance powers part of Siri's speech recognition for Apple, and the company may be up for sale with Samsung as a potential buyer. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to share their take on what a Samsung-owned Nuance could mean for Apple, and they also take a look at Google's ability to serve as an industrial espionage broker from the sky once it completes its purchase of Skybox.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed