Nuance powers part of Siri's speech recognition for Apple, and the company may be up for sale with Samsung as a potential buyer. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to share their take on what a Samsung-owned Nuance could mean for Apple, and they also take a look at Google's ability to serve as an industrial espionage broker from the sky once it completes its purchase of Skybox.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire
- Missouri Law Would Require Photo ID for Apple Pay Purchases
- Apple to Support some Non-HomeKit Devices Through Apple TV
- Adobe Patches One Critical Zero-day Flash Exploit, Leaves Another for Next Week
- Apple Loses Retail Tycoon Mickey Drexler from Board