Apple unveiled a new 21.5-inch today priced just over $1,000, but for $200 more you can get a more powerful model. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to explain what's up with the new entry level iMac and whether or not it's worth recommending to family and friends. They also take a look at a new art project that uses social networking to make a dress see-through.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad