Apple unveiled a new 21.5-inch today priced just over $1,000, but for $200 more you can get a more powerful model. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to explain what's up with the new entry level iMac and whether or not it's worth recommending to family and friends. They also take a look at a new art project that uses social networking to make a dress see-through.
Recent News See All »
- AT&T Wireless Offers iPad Air 2, mini 3 for $100 off
- Apple Launches Maps Connect, Allows Users To Update Info
- GTAT Announces ‘Amicable Parting’ of Ways with Apple
- How I Came to Own and Sell a TAM Probably Owned by Jony Ive
- Chuck La Tournous and Chris Breen to Speak at NJMUG’s 30th Anniversary Tuesday