Apple unveiled a new 21.5-inch today priced just over $1,000, but for $200 more you can get a more powerful model. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to explain what's up with the new entry level iMac and whether or not it's worth recommending to family and friends. They also take a look at a new art project that uses social networking to make a dress see-through.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi