Apple unveiled a new 21.5-inch today priced just over $1,000, but for $200 more you can get a more powerful model. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to explain what's up with the new entry level iMac and whether or not it's worth recommending to family and friends. They also take a look at a new art project that uses social networking to make a dress see-through.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed