The streaming music service Rhapsody is reinventing itself and has teamed up with T-Mobile to help make that happen. Kelly Guimont and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to examine whether or not it matters with so many competing services already on the market. They also take a look at T-Mobile's new Test Drive program that lets prospective customers try out an unlimited plan and Apple's iPhone 5S.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Pull Aperture this Spring, But It Will Continue to Work
- Apple’s OS X Gatekeeper Leaves Hole Open for Malware and Adware - Here’s How to Protect Your Mac
- Reports Claim 12-inch iPad to Copy Microsoft Surface Tablet, Shipping in September
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming