The streaming music service Rhapsody is reinventing itself and has teamed up with T-Mobile to help make that happen. Kelly Guimont and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to examine whether or not it matters with so many competing services already on the market. They also take a look at T-Mobile's new Test Drive program that lets prospective customers try out an unlimited plan and Apple's iPhone 5S.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Analyst: “Hey Siri” Media Event no Game Changer for AAPL
- Joy of Tech Comic Nails the Difference Between Cable Providers and Customers on Apple TV
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today