Apple rolled out a big update for the iPod touch today, and by "big" we mean "pretty much just a price drop." Bryan Chaffin and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to look at what they think this means for the iPod touch product line, and they dive into positive change in attitude towards Apple from the media and analysts.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch