Apple rolled out a big update for the iPod touch today, and by "big" we mean "pretty much just a price drop." Bryan Chaffin and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to look at what they think this means for the iPod touch product line, and they dive into positive change in attitude towards Apple from the media and analysts.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors