Apple rolled out a big update for the iPod touch today, and by "big" we mean "pretty much just a price drop." Bryan Chaffin and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to look at what they think this means for the iPod touch product line, and they dive into positive change in attitude towards Apple from the media and analysts.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More