Apple rolled out a big update for the iPod touch today, and by "big" we mean "pretty much just a price drop." Bryan Chaffin and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to look at what they think this means for the iPod touch product line, and they dive into positive change in attitude towards Apple from the media and analysts.
← Previous Article
The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in favor of TV networks and against Aereo's online streaming video business, and in a…
Next Article →
Apple's unannounced iWatch is doomed! Doomed! Or at least it is according to several analysts and journalists. Bryan Chaffin and…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman