Facebook conducted an experiment where it manipulated what some subscribers saw in their timelines to see what would happen to their emotional state, but they didn't bother to tell anyone what they were up to. Dave Hamilton and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to share their thoughts on what Facebook did, and to talk about Apple's involvement in this last weekend's Gay Pride parade in San Francisco.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi