Facebook conducted an experiment where it manipulated what some subscribers saw in their timelines to see what would happen to their emotional state, but they didn't bother to tell anyone what they were up to. Dave Hamilton and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to share their thoughts on what Facebook did, and to talk about Apple's involvement in this last weekend's Gay Pride parade in San Francisco.
Recent News See All »
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band