Facebook conducted an experiment where it manipulated what some subscribers saw in their timelines to see what would happen to their emotional state, but they didn't bother to tell anyone what they were up to. Dave Hamilton and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to share their thoughts on what Facebook did, and to talk about Apple's involvement in this last weekend's Gay Pride parade in San Francisco.
← Previous Article
Apple's unannounced iWatch is doomed! Doomed! Or at least it is according to several analysts and journalists. Bryan Chaffin and…
Next Article →
Home automation can be kind of intimidating when you add in all the gear stacked up in your home entertainment…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman