iPads in Los Angeles schools didn't work out quite as well as hoped, and it looks like there's plenty of blame to pass around. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to take a look at what went wrong and why, plus they talk about the UK's investigation into Facebook's user feed experiment.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More
- Apple Car Project Breaks Up with BMW & Daimler to Go It Alone. No Pressure
- Apple’s Numbers: Using Data Formats