What's in a name? When you're a patent troll, apparently a lot. Bryan Chaffin and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to discuss a Judge's ruling that Apple can't use the term in a patent infringement trial. They also offer up their take on the rumor that Apple might call the next iPhone the iPhone Air, and they share what they want to see in Apple's Photos app.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch