What's in a name? When you're a patent troll, apparently a lot. Bryan Chaffin and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to discuss a Judge's ruling that Apple can't use the term in a patent infringement trial. They also offer up their take on the rumor that Apple might call the next iPhone the iPhone Air, and they share what they want to see in Apple's Photos app.
Recent News See All »
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- Apple Targets Fitness, Travel, Music Apps in New Apple Watch Ads
- Google Plus + Google Agenda = Facebook Win
- Huge Counterfeit iPhone Maker Shut Down in China
- Good News, Apple Watch, You’re Coming to Best Buy