What's in a name? When you're a patent troll, apparently a lot. Bryan Chaffin and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to discuss a Judge's ruling that Apple can't use the term in a patent infringement trial. They also offer up their take on the rumor that Apple might call the next iPhone the iPhone Air, and they share what they want to see in Apple's Photos app.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Sued for Wiping iPhone Data at Genius Bar
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure