What's in a name? When you're a patent troll, apparently a lot. Bryan Chaffin and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to discuss a Judge's ruling that Apple can't use the term in a patent infringement trial. They also offer up their take on the rumor that Apple might call the next iPhone the iPhone Air, and they share what they want to see in Apple's Photos app.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi