Apple has a new employee, straight from high end watch maker Tag Heuer. John Martellaro joins Jeff Gamet to talk about what his role at our favorite Cupertino will be, and they take a look at the new Foxconn assembly line that's about to start building iPhones for Apple.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed