Apple hasn't announced new iPhone models yet, and already there's talk of a potential product launch delay. Today Adam Christianson and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to look at what a staggered iPhone launch could mean for Apple and customers. They also offer up their take on Apple's policy blocking certain female sexual terms from iPad engraving and whether or not that's a sexist move on the company's part.
Recent News See All »
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans
- Apple Promotes Jony Ive to Chief Design Officer, Creates VPs for Hardware and UI Design
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless