Apple hasn't announced new iPhone models yet, and already there's talk of a potential product launch delay. Today Adam Christianson and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to look at what a staggered iPhone launch could mean for Apple and customers. They also offer up their take on Apple's policy blocking certain female sexual terms from iPad engraving and whether or not that's a sexist move on the company's part.
Recent News See All »
- 7 Things We Learned when Fortune Named Tim Cook World’s Greatest Leader
- Apple’s App Store, iTunes, iBooks, Software Update Briefly Down for Some Users
- Amazon Adds Unlimited Storage Options to Cloud Drive
- Apple Tasks Jimmy Iovine, Trent Reznor with Making a Spotify Competitor
- Apple TV Adds CNNgo Channel