Google and Apple have very different philosophies on product development and that's having an impact on how both companies are perceived. Today John Martellaro and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to talk about what that means for consumers, and they also offer their take on the EU pushing Apple and Google to drop "free" from the description of games with in-app purchases.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- iCloud Music Library and DRM: Now with Slightly Less Disaster
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library