Google and Apple have very different philosophies on product development and that's having an impact on how both companies are perceived. Today John Martellaro and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to talk about what that means for consumers, and they also offer their take on the EU pushing Apple and Google to drop "free" from the description of games with in-app purchases.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program