Google and Apple have very different philosophies on product development and that's having an impact on how both companies are perceived. Today John Martellaro and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to talk about what that means for consumers, and they also offer their take on the EU pushing Apple and Google to drop "free" from the description of games with in-app purchases.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi