Google and Apple have very different philosophies on product development and that's having an impact on how both companies are perceived. Today John Martellaro and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to talk about what that means for consumers, and they also offer their take on the EU pushing Apple and Google to drop "free" from the description of games with in-app purchases.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More