Word on the street says Apple is teaming up with Visa and other transaction processing companies to turn the iPhone 6 into your new digital wallet. Bryan Chaffin, Dave Hamilton and Kelly Guimont look at the prospect of using our iPhones as credit cards, and they talk about Apple's just released public beta of OS X Yosemite, too.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Analyst: “Hey Siri” Media Event no Game Changer for AAPL
- Joy of Tech Comic Nails the Difference Between Cable Providers and Customers on Apple TV
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today