Word on the street says Apple is teaming up with Visa and other transaction processing companies to turn the iPhone 6 into your new digital wallet. Bryan Chaffin, Dave Hamilton and Kelly Guimont look at the prospect of using our iPhones as credit cards, and they talk about Apple's just released public beta of OS X Yosemite, too.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone