Word on the street says Apple is teaming up with Visa and other transaction processing companies to turn the iPhone 6 into your new digital wallet. Bryan Chaffin, Dave Hamilton and Kelly Guimont look at the prospect of using our iPhones as credit cards, and they talk about Apple's just released public beta of OS X Yosemite, too.
Recent News See All »
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans
- Apple Promotes Jony Ive to Chief Design Officer, Creates VPs for Hardware and UI Design
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless