Just because an analyst says Apple could be doomed doesn't mean we'll all be using Android smartphones in three years. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet dissect what Noster Capital's Pedro de Noronha really meant when he said Apple could be obsolete in three years, plus they look at Judge Denise Cote's comments on Apple's ebook price fixing class action lawsuit settlement.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi