Just because an analyst says Apple could be doomed doesn't mean we'll all be using Android smartphones in three years. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet dissect what Noster Capital's Pedro de Noronha really meant when he said Apple could be obsolete in three years, plus they look at Judge Denise Cote's comments on Apple's ebook price fixing class action lawsuit settlement.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure