Apple keeps rolling out minor updates to its Mac product line, but hasn't had a major release announcement since last fall. John Martellaro and Adam Christianson join Jeff Gamet to look at the lack of big news from Apple, the incremental update cycle the company seems to be locked into right now, and how that could be impacting its image.
Recent News See All »
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band