Apple keeps rolling out minor updates to its Mac product line, but hasn't had a major release announcement since last fall. John Martellaro and Adam Christianson join Jeff Gamet to look at the lack of big news from Apple, the incremental update cycle the company seems to be locked into right now, and how that could be impacting its image.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire
- Missouri Law Would Require Photo ID for Apple Pay Purchases
- Apple to Support some Non-HomeKit Devices Through Apple TV
- Adobe Patches One Critical Zero-day Flash Exploit, Leaves Another for Next Week
- Apple Loses Retail Tycoon Mickey Drexler from Board