Russia says it thinks Apple and SAP are using their software to spy, so it wants both companies to hand over their code. John Martellaro and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to look at the motives behind Russia's demands and look at what could happen if both companies refuse to comply. They also jump into the middle of Amazon's latest posturing in its ongoing book pricing fight with Hachette.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks