Russia says it thinks Apple and SAP are using their software to spy, so it wants both companies to hand over their code. John Martellaro and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to look at the motives behind Russia's demands and look at what could happen if both companies refuse to comply. They also jump into the middle of Amazon's latest posturing in its ongoing book pricing fight with Hachette.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More