Russia says it thinks Apple and SAP are using their software to spy, so it wants both companies to hand over their code. John Martellaro and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to look at the motives behind Russia's demands and look at what could happen if both companies refuse to comply. They also jump into the middle of Amazon's latest posturing in its ongoing book pricing fight with Hachette.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today