Russia says it thinks Apple and SAP are using their software to spy, so it wants both companies to hand over their code. John Martellaro and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to look at the motives behind Russia's demands and look at what could happen if both companies refuse to comply. They also jump into the middle of Amazon's latest posturing in its ongoing book pricing fight with Hachette.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad