Russia says it thinks Apple and SAP are using their software to spy, so it wants both companies to hand over their code. John Martellaro and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to look at the motives behind Russia's demands and look at what could happen if both companies refuse to comply. They also jump into the middle of Amazon's latest posturing in its ongoing book pricing fight with Hachette.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed