Break out your tin foil hat because there's a new security threat in town and it has USB written all over it. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to offer their take on BadUSB, plus they dive into Microsoft's failed appeal to avoid turning over data on servers in Ireland to U.S. law enforcement, and what that could mean for other businesses both in and outside of the country.
Recent News See All »
- AT&T Wireless Offers iPad Air 2, mini 3 for $100 off
- Apple Launches Maps Connect, Allows Users To Update Info
- GTAT Announces ‘Amicable Parting’ of Ways with Apple
- How I Came to Own and Sell a TAM Probably Owned by Jony Ive
- Chuck La Tournous and Chris Breen to Speak at NJMUG’s 30th Anniversary Tuesday