Break out your tin foil hat because there's a new security threat in town and it has USB written all over it. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to offer their take on BadUSB, plus they dive into Microsoft's failed appeal to avoid turning over data on servers in Ireland to U.S. law enforcement, and what that could mean for other businesses both in and outside of the country.
Recent News See All »
- 7 Things We Learned when Fortune Named Tim Cook World’s Greatest Leader
- Apple’s App Store, iTunes, iBooks, Software Update Briefly Down for Some Users
- Amazon Adds Unlimited Storage Options to Cloud Drive
- Apple Tasks Jimmy Iovine, Trent Reznor with Making a Spotify Competitor
- Apple TV Adds CNNgo Channel