Break out your tin foil hat because there's a new security threat in town and it has USB written all over it. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to offer their take on BadUSB, plus they dive into Microsoft's failed appeal to avoid turning over data on servers in Ireland to U.S. law enforcement, and what that could mean for other businesses both in and outside of the country.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure