Break out your tin foil hat because there's a new security threat in town and it has USB written all over it. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to offer their take on BadUSB, plus they dive into Microsoft's failed appeal to avoid turning over data on servers in Ireland to U.S. law enforcement, and what that could mean for other businesses both in and outside of the country.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch