Break out your tin foil hat because there's a new security threat in town and it has USB written all over it. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to offer their take on BadUSB, plus they dive into Microsoft's failed appeal to avoid turning over data on servers in Ireland to U.S. law enforcement, and what that could mean for other businesses both in and outside of the country.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Pull Aperture this Spring, But It Will Continue to Work
- Apple’s OS X Gatekeeper Leaves Hole Open for Malware and Adware - Here’s How to Protect Your Mac
- Reports Claim 12-inch iPad to Copy Microsoft Surface Tablet, Shipping in September
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming