Apple may be making a more serious move into social media by hiring Nike's Musa Tariq. Kelly Guimont and Dave Hamilton join Jeff Gamet to offer their take on Apple's limited social media presence and how Mr. Tariq could change that. They also dive into Apple's big Gatekeeper change that's forcing developers to update their apps, and they look as NAS security issues, too.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More
- Apple Car Project Breaks Up with BMW & Daimler to Go It Alone. No Pressure
- Apple’s Numbers: Using Data Formats