Apple may be making a more serious move into social media by hiring Nike's Musa Tariq. Kelly Guimont and Dave Hamilton join Jeff Gamet to offer their take on Apple's limited social media presence and how Mr. Tariq could change that. They also dive into Apple's big Gatekeeper change that's forcing developers to update their apps, and they look as NAS security issues, too.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Quietly Rolls Out 2013 Mac Pro Video Repair Program
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices