Apple may be making a more serious move into social media by hiring Nike's Musa Tariq. Kelly Guimont and Dave Hamilton join Jeff Gamet to offer their take on Apple's limited social media presence and how Mr. Tariq could change that. They also dive into Apple's big Gatekeeper change that's forcing developers to update their apps, and they look as NAS security issues, too.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks