Apple may be making a more serious move into social media by hiring Nike's Musa Tariq. Kelly Guimont and Dave Hamilton join Jeff Gamet to offer their take on Apple's limited social media presence and how Mr. Tariq could change that. They also dive into Apple's big Gatekeeper change that's forcing developers to update their apps, and they look as NAS security issues, too.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Pull Aperture this Spring, But It Will Continue to Work
- Apple’s OS X Gatekeeper Leaves Hole Open for Malware and Adware - Here’s How to Protect Your Mac
- Reports Claim 12-inch iPad to Copy Microsoft Surface Tablet, Shipping in September
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming