Judge Lucy Koh shot down the US$324.5 settlement in the anti-poaching class action lawsuit involving Apple, Google, Adobe, and Intel. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to talk about what Judge Koh's decision means for the companies as they face a potential trial, and they shoot down the news that Facebook's Messenger app is spying on you.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks