Judge Lucy Koh shot down the US$324.5 settlement in the anti-poaching class action lawsuit involving Apple, Google, Adobe, and Intel. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to talk about what Judge Koh's decision means for the companies as they face a potential trial, and they shoot down the news that Facebook's Messenger app is spying on you.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More