Judge Lucy Koh shot down the US$324.5 settlement in the anti-poaching class action lawsuit involving Apple, Google, Adobe, and Intel. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to talk about what Judge Koh's decision means for the companies as they face a potential trial, and they shoot down the news that Facebook's Messenger app is spying on you.
Recent News See All »
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- Apple Targets Fitness, Travel, Music Apps in New Apple Watch Ads
- Google Plus + Google Agenda = Facebook Win
- Huge Counterfeit iPhone Maker Shut Down in China
- Good News, Apple Watch, You’re Coming to Best Buy