Judge Lucy Koh shot down the US$324.5 settlement in the anti-poaching class action lawsuit involving Apple, Google, Adobe, and Intel. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to talk about what Judge Koh's decision means for the companies as they face a potential trial, and they shoot down the news that Facebook's Messenger app is spying on you.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi