We were promised so many cool technologies over the years, but not all of those materialized. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to share their thoughts on how the vision of tech from sci-fi shows translated to the real world, and they look at the promise of artificial intelligence and how that could eventually fit into our lives.
TMO Daily Observations: 2014-08-13
- iPhone vs. Tricorder: Seeing the Future with Blurred Vision
- Siri Developers Hard at Work on Your Next AI Overlord
- The Door into Summer by Robert Heinlein
- John Martellaro's myRobot, Incorporated
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed