Home automation has the potential to make our lives easier, and Apple is in a prime position to make that happen. Kelly Guimont and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to talk about why Apple TV may be a big part of that, plus they take a look at a new class action lawsuit from Apple shareholders over the company's involvement in a Silicon Vally employee anti-poaching agreement.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed