Analysts and pundits are weaving some pretty big tapestries for Apple's product plans based on only a few threads of information they're getting from the supply chain. John Martellaro and Dave Hamilton join Jeff Gamet to look at reports claiming Apple's rumored iWatch is coming next year because of production delays, plus they offer their take on RunKeeper's plans to offer fitness incentives through what amounts to in-app ads.
Recent News See All »
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- Apple Targets Fitness, Travel, Music Apps in New Apple Watch Ads
- Google Plus + Google Agenda = Facebook Win
- Huge Counterfeit iPhone Maker Shut Down in China
- Good News, Apple Watch, You’re Coming to Best Buy