Analysts and pundits are weaving some pretty big tapestries for Apple's product plans based on only a few threads of information they're getting from the supply chain. John Martellaro and Dave Hamilton join Jeff Gamet to look at reports claiming Apple's rumored iWatch is coming next year because of production delays, plus they offer their take on RunKeeper's plans to offer fitness incentives through what amounts to in-app ads.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More