Analysts and pundits are weaving some pretty big tapestries for Apple's product plans based on only a few threads of information they're getting from the supply chain. John Martellaro and Dave Hamilton join Jeff Gamet to look at reports claiming Apple's rumored iWatch is coming next year because of production delays, plus they offer their take on RunKeeper's plans to offer fitness incentives through what amounts to in-app ads.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)