Analysts and pundits are weaving some pretty big tapestries for Apple's product plans based on only a few threads of information they're getting from the supply chain. John Martellaro and Dave Hamilton join Jeff Gamet to look at reports claiming Apple's rumored iWatch is coming next year because of production delays, plus they offer their take on RunKeeper's plans to offer fitness incentives through what amounts to in-app ads.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi