Analysts and pundits are weaving some pretty big tapestries for Apple's product plans based on only a few threads of information they're getting from the supply chain. John Martellaro and Dave Hamilton join Jeff Gamet to look at reports claiming Apple's rumored iWatch is coming next year because of production delays, plus they offer their take on RunKeeper's plans to offer fitness incentives through what amounts to in-app ads.
← Previous Article
Our iPhones can be more than text message tools and cameras; they can play an important role in enhancing our…
Next Article →
Samsung doesn't have to pay Apple's patent infringement trial legal costs because the iPhone wasn't famous when the company copied…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman