Apple's HealthKit was originally presented as a way for iPhone owners to collect their own health and fitness data and share it with healthcare providers, but now that may include insurance companies, too. John Martellaro and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to talk about what implications may be in store for consumers if they're sharing their fitness tracking data with insurance providers, and they dive into a report claiming iPhone 6 production has been delayed because of a display redesign.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program