Apple's HealthKit was originally presented as a way for iPhone owners to collect their own health and fitness data and share it with healthcare providers, but now that may include insurance companies, too. John Martellaro and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to talk about what implications may be in store for consumers if they're sharing their fitness tracking data with insurance providers, and they dive into a report claiming iPhone 6 production has been delayed because of a display redesign.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad