Apple's HealthKit was originally presented as a way for iPhone owners to collect their own health and fitness data and share it with healthcare providers, but now that may include insurance companies, too. John Martellaro and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to talk about what implications may be in store for consumers if they're sharing their fitness tracking data with insurance providers, and they dive into a report claiming iPhone 6 production has been delayed because of a display redesign.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed