Apple's HealthKit was originally presented as a way for iPhone owners to collect their own health and fitness data and share it with healthcare providers, but now that may include insurance companies, too. John Martellaro and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to talk about what implications may be in store for consumers if they're sharing their fitness tracking data with insurance providers, and they dive into a report claiming iPhone 6 production has been delayed because of a display redesign.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi