Judge Lucy Koh shot down Samsung's request to invalidate two of Apple's patents, but that may not be as big a win for the iPhone maker as it looks. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to discuss Judge Koh's ruling, and they also dive into Jeff's idea that Apple may be designing fitness tracking sensors that go beyond the rumored iWatch.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi