Judge Lucy Koh shot down Samsung's request to invalidate two of Apple's patents, but that may not be as big a win for the iPhone maker as it looks. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to discuss Judge Koh's ruling, and they also dive into Jeff's idea that Apple may be designing fitness tracking sensors that go beyond the rumored iWatch.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks