Judge Lucy Koh shot down Samsung's request to invalidate two of Apple's patents, but that may not be as big a win for the iPhone maker as it looks. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to discuss Judge Koh's ruling, and they also dive into Jeff's idea that Apple may be designing fitness tracking sensors that go beyond the rumored iWatch.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation
- Gartner Says Apple Beat Samsung in Smartphones in December Quarter
Popular Stories See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Beta goes Public with Photos App
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?