Judge Lucy Koh shot down Samsung's request to invalidate two of Apple's patents, but that may not be as big a win for the iPhone maker as it looks. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to discuss Judge Koh's ruling, and they also dive into Jeff's idea that Apple may be designing fitness tracking sensors that go beyond the rumored iWatch.
Recent News See All »
- MacTech Conference 2014: Talk to Kelly and Dave!
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors