There's a new report claiming Apple plans to start building 12.9-inch display iPads in early 2015. John Martellaro and Kelly Guimont and join Jeff Gamet to discuss what they think of a bigger format iPad, and they also take a look at what's happening at Duke University's technology program for students and faculty ten years after they started handing out iPods.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone
- Why Apple’s Next Generation TV Project is on Hold