There's a new report claiming Apple plans to start building 12.9-inch display iPads in early 2015. John Martellaro and Kelly Guimont and join Jeff Gamet to discuss what they think of a bigger format iPad, and they also take a look at what's happening at Duke University's technology program for students and faculty ten years after they started handing out iPods.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi