There's a new report claiming Apple plans to start building 12.9-inch display iPads in early 2015. John Martellaro and Kelly Guimont and join Jeff Gamet to discuss what they think of a bigger format iPad, and they also take a look at what's happening at Duke University's technology program for students and faculty ten years after they started handing out iPods.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program
- How to Force Apple Watch to Fix Sunrise/Sunset Display