There's a new report claiming Apple plans to start building 12.9-inch display iPads in early 2015. John Martellaro and Kelly Guimont and join Jeff Gamet to discuss what they think of a bigger format iPad, and they also take a look at what's happening at Duke University's technology program for students and faculty ten years after they started handing out iPods.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors