If's official: Apple is hosting a special media event on September 9, presumably to introduce the new iPhone 6. John Martellaro and Bryan Chaffin and join Jeff Gamet to talk about what they expect from the media event, and they also discuss whether or not Parallels Desktop 10 is a worthy upgrade.
← Previous Article
There's a new report claiming Apple plans to start building 12.9-inch display iPads in early 2015. John Martellaro and Kelly…
Next Article →
Apple isn't saying what they're announcing on September 9, but there's plenty of speculation about new products and updates. Kelly…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman