Dave Hamilton, John Martellaro, and substitute host Bryan Chaffin talk about Apple's potential with credit card transactions and how that plays into security. Speaking of security, they also look at Apple's efforts to manage the fallout from the celebrity photo theft in advance of the September 9th media event.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors