Dave Hamilton, John Martellaro, and substitute host Bryan Chaffin talk about Apple's potential with credit card transactions and how that plays into security. Speaking of security, they also look at Apple's efforts to manage the fallout from the celebrity photo theft in advance of the September 9th media event.
Recent News See All »
- Older Dropcam Models Going Dark April 15, Google’s Nest Offering Free Replacements
- Apple Earnings Report and Conference Call Tuesday
- Apple’s AuthenTec Purchase Blocked Fingerprint Sensor on Nexus 6 Smartphone
- OmniOutliner, OmniGraffle Finally Coming to iPhone
- Apple Revamps Free on iTunes, Brings Back Free Songs