Dave Hamilton, John Martellaro, and substitute host Bryan Chaffin talk about Apple's potential with credit card transactions and how that plays into security. Speaking of security, they also look at Apple's efforts to manage the fallout from the celebrity photo theft in advance of the September 9th media event.
Recent News See All »
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed
- Smartphone-Assisted Halloween Masks