Dave Hamilton, John Martellaro, and substitute host Bryan Chaffin talk about Apple's potential with credit card transactions and how that plays into security. Speaking of security, they also look at Apple's efforts to manage the fallout from the celebrity photo theft in advance of the September 9th media event.
Recent News See All »
- Google Stands Up to France, Refuses Global “Right to be Forgotten” Order
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck
- Photoshop CS6 Stragglers Out of Luck for Camera Raw Updates