We're finally getting leaks confirming the iWatch is real, and they seem to be coming from inside Apple. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to talk about why we're suddenly getting an apparent iWatch confirmation, along with some talk about information control tactics, and just how much they think Apple's wearable device will cost.
← Previous Article
Dave Hamilton, John Martellaro, and substitute host Bryan Chaffin talk about Apple's potential with credit card transactions and how that…
Next Article →
Apple's reputation for tight-lipped control over what it shares with the media seems to be changing, and company CEO Tim…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman