Canon Throws A Party And Announces New Scanners
MACWORLD Expo - Canon Throws A Party And Announces New Scanners
by , 2:15 PM EDT, July 19th, 2000
Canon threw a heck of a party during MACWORLD Expo on Tuesday night to celebrate and announce four new scanners. Complete with models, special commerative products, and all the glitz you could want, Canon pulled out all the stops for the Mac crowd.
While the Canon employees entertained the crowd with food, drinks and discussions, Canon was releasing 4 new consumer scanners to complement their Z product line.
The party itself was very interesting. Publishers from print, the Internet and even some Mac heads were attending.
The new units are rather cleverly designed and their resolutions go up to 1200x1200 DPI.
They are all flatbed, under US$200 and they will all ship by September.
You can find more information about the new and current units at Canon's site.
- Tue, 5:51 PM
- macOS Sierra 10.12.1 Leaks New MacBook Pro Images
- Tue, 5:02 PM
- Apple Beats Guidance with Q4 Earnings, Guides Q4 Above Consensus
- Tue, 2:20 PM
- Existing Home Routers Could Be Used to Stop DDoS Botnet Attacks
- Tue, 1:06 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-10-25: iMessage Wish List, Original iPod Music Collection
- Tue, 11:55 AM
- MyScript Nebo iPad Pro Note Taking App Temporarily a Free Download
- Tue, 10:52 AM
- tvOS 10.0.1 Update Improves Security, Skips Single Sign-on
- Tue, 9:46 AM
- AAPL Q4 2016 Earnings Report Coverage this Afternoon
- Tue, 9:00 AM
- Last Chance for The Award-Winning Mac Bundle
- Tue, 8:00 AM
- The 20 CDs Steve Jobs Gave Journalists with the First iPod
- Mon, 6:43 PM
- Apple Fixes Two-Factor Authentication Setup Bug
- Mon, 6:22 PM
- Anticipation and Joy: Abusing Autonomous Cars For Fun
- Mon, 6:10 PM
- Dyn DDoS Attack Shows IoT's Inherent Security Weakness