Canon Throws A Party And Announces New Scanners
MACWORLD Expo - Canon Throws A Party And Announces New Scanners
by , 2:15 PM EDT, July 19th, 2000
Canon threw a heck of a party during MACWORLD Expo on Tuesday night to celebrate and announce four new scanners. Complete with models, special commerative products, and all the glitz you could want, Canon pulled out all the stops for the Mac crowd.
While the Canon employees entertained the crowd with food, drinks and discussions, Canon was releasing 4 new consumer scanners to complement their Z product line.
The party itself was very interesting. Publishers from print, the Internet and even some Mac heads were attending.
The new units are rather cleverly designed and their resolutions go up to 1200x1200 DPI.
They are all flatbed, under US$200 and they will all ship by September.
You can find more information about the new and current units at Canon's site.
- Mon, 6:38 PM
- watchOS 3: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Can Now Speak the Time
- Mon, 5:51 PM
- iOS 10: How to Use Maps Extensions
- Mon, 5:07 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview with Founder & President of Bombich Software, Mike Bombich
- Mon, 3:13 PM
- iOS 10 Maps 'Overview' Buttons Moved to the Swipe-Up Drawer
- Mon, 2:35 PM
- A-Shirt Makes Apple-Inspired Shirts for Apple Fans
- Mon, 2:32 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-26: macOS Sierra PDF Issues, Apple ID Two-Factor Authentication
- Mon, 2:25 PM
- Apple's iPhone 7 Invitation Refused by Bloggers
- Mon, 2:01 PM
- Avantree PowerHouse 4 Port Fast USB Charging Station
- Mon, 1:28 PM
- Stilo 6R Stylus Features Magnetic Body and Hybrid Tip
- Mon, 10:40 AM
- How to Stream the Clinton/Trump Presidential Debate on Your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- Sun, 12:06 PM
- MGG 624: Sierra, APFS, Wi-Fi and Personal Servers
- Sat, 9:04 PM
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication