Canon Throws A Party And Announces New Scanners
MACWORLD Expo - Canon Throws A Party And Announces New Scanners
by , 2:15 PM EDT, July 19th, 2000
Canon threw a heck of a party during MACWORLD Expo on Tuesday night to celebrate and announce four new scanners. Complete with models, special commerative products, and all the glitz you could want, Canon pulled out all the stops for the Mac crowd.
While the Canon employees entertained the crowd with food, drinks and discussions, Canon was releasing 4 new consumer scanners to complement their Z product line.
The party itself was very interesting. Publishers from print, the Internet and even some Mac heads were attending.
The new units are rather cleverly designed and their resolutions go up to 1200x1200 DPI.
They are all flatbed, under US$200 and they will all ship by September.
You can find more information about the new and current units at Canon's site.
- Wed, 12:37 PM
- Be More Productive: Try a Different Keyboard
- Wed, 11:20 AM
- iCloud: Configure a Public Calendar
- Wed, 10:30 AM
- Working Smarter for Mac Users Preview with Bob "Dr Mac" LeVitus - TMO Daily Observations 2017-03-01
- Wed, 10:11 AM
- macOS Sierra: Quickly Restore Safari Tabs
- Wed, 9:00 AM
- Cling Bling Window Solar Charger: $27.99
- Wed, 8:14 AM
- iOS 10 Spying Possible With iCloud Backups
- Wed, 7:00 AM
- RocksterTek Porta-Guitar Is a Portable Guitar Neck for Practice
- Wed, 6:11 AM
- Apple's System Status Page Updated With Last Known Outages
- Tue, 5:51 PM
- YouTube Is Taking A Step Into the Live TV Business
- Tue, 5:27 PM
- Augmented Reality is a Natural Part of the iPhone's Technical Evolution
- Tue, 4:43 PM
- Get Your Photography Airborne With ROVA, the Flying Selfie Camera
- Tue, 3:01 PM
- Tim Cook Insists Apple Cares about Creative Pros (Despite All Evidence to the Contrary)