3D Architecture Software For Mac OS X To Come Soon
MWSF - 3D Architecture Software For Mac OS X To Come Soon
by , 11:30 AM EST, January 9th, 2001
Abracadata Inc. has announced that their new 3D architecture program, Premier Home Architect, will run natively in Mac OS X. This new product will allow all users to easily create anything from a simple home to a complex office structure. According to Abracadata:
Users will be able to render their ideas in beautiful 3D and actually walk through their design, as if they were in the room.
- Premier Home Architect will utilize a brand-new proprietary Open GL 3D engine.
- Users will be able to place lights in 2D/3D space and set their properties (type of light, brightness/color, direction/angle, location/elevation, etc.) with an adjustable slider.
- Premier Home Architect will support a variety of American and metric measurement units, including inches, feet, yards, millimeters, centimeters, and meters. Japanese units (e.g. Shaku, Ken and other applicable units), will also be supported.
- Precision to thousandth of an inch with the ability to zoom in on any part of your drawing. Specify precise object sizes through a properties dialog or by other means.
- Ability to generate and print material reports (cost estimates).
- Tools for drawing smart walls and rooms, including curved and polygonal walls. Users will be able to cut walls and to make walls associative and 'self aware' of one another. The walls will automatically cut out openings for the windows and doors that are placed on them. Walls can be viewed in 3D as solids or as studs only. Users can set stud spacing and stud size in the wall properties dialog.
- Much much more...
Pricing and availability is not available yet on Abracadata's Web site. You can stop by booth #547 at MACWORLD Expo in San Francisco for a live demonstration of the soon to be released product.
- Wed, 10:24 AM
- Calendars by Readdle Integrates With Zoom, Hangouts, GoToMeeting
- Wed, 9:59 AM
- Eve Cam for HomeKit Secure Video Available to Preorder
- Wed, 9:28 AM
- Full Rollout of Apple Pay Express Transit Compatible System in New York Delayed by COVID-19
- Wed, 8:37 AM
- Top Tech Investor Vinod Khosla Calls on Tim Cook to "Speak Up" Following George Floyd Killing
- Tue, 5:31 PM
- Sinji Flexible Borescope Camera for iPhone and Android: $29.95
- Tue, 3:46 PM
- HBO Max Won't Count Against AT&T Data Caps
- Tue, 3:37 PM
- Apple Pencil in Black Could be on the Way
- Tue, 3:17 PM
- That Time Steve Jobs Taught Bill Atkinson About Rounded Rectangles
- Tue, 3:09 PM
- Nearly 10 Percent of U.S. Households Have Apple TV+ Subscription
- Tue, 2:20 PM
- Apple's Charitable Efforts, Music App Updates – TMO Daily Observations 2020-06-02
- Tue, 1:58 PM
- How the ‘Untappd’ Beer App Was Used to Track Military, CIA Movements
- Tue, 1:55 PM
- Smartphone Sales Dropped 20 Percent in Q1 2020, With Samsung and Huawei Worst Hit