Stone Releases Super 7 Suite For OS X
MWSF - Stone Releases Super 7 Suite For OS X
by , 7:00 AM EST, January 9th, 2001
After a lengthy beta period, Stone Design has released the final version of their Stone Super 7 Suite. One of the first publicly available productivity applications for OS X Beta, the Super 7 Suite is a set of tools focused largely on web graphics and design. However, a number of other productivity tools are also included. According to Stone Design:
Veteran Macintosh Cocoa developers, Stone Design, today announced online availability of the Stone Super 7 Suite - seven applications built for Apple Computer, Inc's powerful new Mac OS X operating system. The suite features Stone Create andStone PhotoToWeb.
According to Stone Design's CEO, Andrew Stone, these applicationscome with free licenses valid through February 3rd. "We've made our applications freely accessible to Mac OS X early adopters. Download them today and give them a trial, and you'll experience the 100% pure OS X and Stoneware advantage! If you like the apps, you can buy them online at the Stone store at our low introductory prices".
The Super 7 Suite includes applications to do graphic design withpage layout and web publishing features, manage digital photos, track time and bill clients, and produce PDF from PostScript files. Thefollowing applications are included:
- Create 10.0
- PhotoToWeb 1.2.3
- Slice & Dice 2.3.3
- PStill 1.6
- Pack Up & Go 1.2.3
- TimeCard 1.3.2
- GIFfun 2.2
The Stone Super 7 Suite is available for US$499 through March 1st, 2000. You can find more information at the Stone Design web site.
- Thu, 8:04 PM
- Jony Ive's Inside-Look Video for MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- Thu, 7:39 PM
- ACM 382: How Pro Are the New MacBook Pros?
- Thu, 5:53 PM
- Apple Adds Support for 3 Video Codecs in Sierra and El Cap
- Thu, 5:36 PM
- Apple Releases Combo Updater for macOS Sierra 10.12.1
- Thu, 5:06 PM
- Apple Unveils Thinner MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Touch ID, More
- Thu, 3:46 PM
- Apple's 'Hello Again' Event Wasn't About the Mac After All
- Thu, 3:25 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-10-27: Apple's 'hello again' Wrap Up with new MacBook Pro Models
- Thu, 2:44 PM
- Apple Commercial: 'The new MacBook Pro featuring Touch Bar – So much to touch'
- Thu, 12:53 PM
- Mac Observer Apple Keynote Live Coverage
- Thu, 10:25 AM
- Apple Retail Stores Set Stanchions Overnight, Hints at New Product Availability Today
- Thu, 9:47 AM
- Apple Store Offline Ahead of 'hello again' Media Event
- Thu, 9:00 AM
- Rotating Car Phone Stand: $13.99