Corel Updates Popular Graphics App, Painter
MWSF - Corel Updates Popular Graphics App, Painter
by , 7:00 AM EST, January 11th, 2001
Corel has announced an update to their popular graphics application, Painter. Version 6.1 includes a number of enhanced palettes and a variety of other feature additions. According to Corel:
Corel Corporation (NASDAQ:CORL, TSE: COR) invites you to download Corel¨ Painterª 6.1. Startingtoday, users of the popular Corel Painter 6 Natural-Media¨ creation toolcan download a free version of the latest update complete with new andenhanced features.
The free Corel Painter 6.1 update for current Corel Painter 6 and MetaCreationsPainter 6 users will include an interesting palette of new features,enhancements and fixes. In addition to the enhancements made to the Soften,Sharpen and Highpass features, the new Woodcut effect lets users converta photo into what appears to be a hand-rendered woodblock print of thephoto. It will give artists a more comprehensive array of tools.
Corel Painter 6 is a graphics application that lets users simulate naturalmedia in a digital setting. It gives users an unprecedented level of textureand realism so they can create digital artistic works very similar inappearance to those created by media, such as watercolors, charcoal, andchalk.
Corel Painter inventors John Derry and Mark Zimmer will be at Macworlddemonstrating the awesome power and unique capabilities of the new CorelPainter 6.1. Get "The Inside Story" demonstration from Mark and John atMacworld on the morning of January 9th only. Also Cher Threinen-Pendarvis,artist and author of the "Painter Wow!" book will be there to give demonstrations of Corel Painter 6.1 from Tuesday, Jan. 9 to Friday, Jan. 12.
Painter is available for US$399. You can find more information at the Corel web site.
- Sun, 10:47 AM
- How do I choose a UPS? â€“Â Mac Geek Gab 646
- Sun, 1:15 AM
- Get Free Bitcoins from 11 Faucets That (Still) Pay
- Sat, 9:42 PM
- How to Turn Siri into a Metronome (Video)
- Fri, 10:17 PM
- Stanford's 'Developing iOS 10 Apps with Swift' free on iTunes U
- Fri, 8:20 PM
- iPhone Screen Repairs By Third Parties Now Get Some Warranty Coverage
- Fri, 7:56 PM
- Amazon Goes with First Amendment to Protect Alexa Recordings
- Fri, 6:28 PM
- An App that Automatically Notifies People of Your Trip Progress
- Fri, 5:51 PM
- Apple and Silicon Valley Struggle to Navigate Trump's Waters
- Fri, 5:43 PM
- The Thinking Behind a Female Voice for Siri
- Fri, 5:13 PM
- Enjoy Outdoors Activities With These Top 5 iPhone Apps
- Fri, 2:01 PM
- Amazon's Echo First Amendment Rights Fight - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-24
- Fri, 10:01 AM
- iTunes Remote App gets Two-Factor Authentication Support