Media100 Psyched About The Latest Macs
MWSF - Media100 Psyched About The Latest Macs
by , 3:00 PM EST, January 11th, 2001
Media 100 is at MACWORLD this week, and they are positively giddy over the latest Mac hardware offerings. The company, producers of a suite of streaming content creation and delivery tools, believe the new high-end G4's to be the ultimate production studio. According to Media 100:
Media 100, the leading provider of software, systems and services for streaming mediaon the Internet, today announced that its award-winning Media 100 iinteractive streaming production tools are fully compliant withApple(R) Computer's new high-performance, flexible andhighly-customizable Next Generation G4 Power Mac. This newly-announcedplatform from Apple provides Media 100 customers with ahigh-performance interactive streaming media production environment,ideal for creating high quality, dynamic content for delivery on theInternet. The new Apple platform debuted this morning at the MacworldExpo in San Francisco, CA.
The Next Generation G4 provides Media 100 i customers with an evenmore flexible platform for interactive streaming production. Theadditional PCI slot in the Next Generation G4 provides the flexibilityfor users to customize their Media 100 i systems with high performanceoptions, such as Power Suite, for accelerated encoding of streamingmedia, or After Effects on ICE, with up to ten times acceleration foreffects creation.
"Today's announcement sends a very powerful message to ourcustomer base - Media 100 continues to provide best- in-classstreaming media production solutions in real-time, by announcing thecompatibility with the Next Generation G4 simultaneous with Appleproduct announcements," said Tony Dolph, vice president marketing,Media 100. "In today's web-paced production environments, it'scritical that your solutions are flexible, scaleable and enable you todeliver the highest quality results possible. Media 100 i, on the NextGeneration G4, gives our customers an even more powerful platform tocreate unparalleled, high quality interactive streaming content. Wecontinue to offer our customers a state-of-the-art experience on theMacintosh platform allowing them to create streaming, DVD, andbroadcast content."
You can find more information at the Media 100 web site.
- Thu, 9:34 PM
- Safari 10: Hide Flash from Every Website Except Some
- Thu, 6:53 PM
- Use 3D Touch in LINE to Read Messages without a Read Receipt
- Thu, 5:55 PM
- Apple Rolls iPhone 7 Commercial, "Balloons"
- Thu, 5:22 PM
- My Fantasy Wish List for Apple's October Event
- Thu, 1:48 PM
- How to Make macOS Sierra Empty Your Mac's Trash for You
- Thu, 1:23 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-29: John's Apple Product Wish List
- Thu, 12:47 PM
- Smartphone Photo and Video Certification Bundle: $29
- Thu, 10:47 AM
- New Retina MacBook Pro Models Expected in October
- Wed, 7:44 PM
- 8Bitdo Goes Retro with Apple-themed Game Controller for iPhone, iPad
- Wed, 5:16 PM
- ACM 378: Life Without a Headphone Jack, More Apple Watch, Siri on the Mac
- Wed, 5:08 PM
- NuGuard KX Case for iPhone 7 Offers Superb Protection
- Wed, 4:39 PM
- MyMac Spotlight Interview on Bryan Chaffin