Apple Posts Wrap-Up Of Mac Gaming At MACWORLD
Mac Gaming News - Apple Posts Wrap-Up Of Mac Gaming At MACWORLD
by , 4:00 PM EST, January 16th, 2001
The hubub has slowly died down since the SanFran MACWORLD show, and now we can all sit back and breathe a collective sigh; whether of satisfaction or exaustion is up to the individual, but more than likely it's both.
Apple has posted a rehash of the show, and surprise surprise, there is a mention about Mac gaming on the page. The article goes over what was seen at the show, and mentions the titles we can look forward to in the near future. Here is an excerpt....
The centerpiece of the area was the Apple Game Theater, where a great video played continuously. It highlighted all the great games that are available now and will be available soon, set to some strong techno beats. Each day the different game companies in attendance took over the theater to run demonstrations of their latest releases.
You can read more in the full article at Apple's Web site.
The Mac Observer Spin:It is refreshing to see the Apple Web site mention gaming in its coverage of the MacWorld Expo. This is a sign of the commitment to gaming Apple has promised for so long. Every little bit helps! Let's hope it continues.
- Wed, 8:37 AM
- Top Tech Investor Vinod Khosla Calls on Tim Cook to "Speak Up" Following George Floyd Killing
- Tue, 5:31 PM
- Sinji Flexible Borescope Camera for iPhone and Android: $29.95
- Tue, 3:46 PM
- HBO Max Won't Count Against AT&T Data Caps
- Tue, 3:37 PM
- Apple Pencil in Black Could be on the Way
- Tue, 3:17 PM
- That Time Steve Jobs Taught Bill Atkinson About Rounded Rectangles
- Tue, 3:09 PM
- Nearly 10 Percent of U.S. Households Have Apple TV+ Subscription
- Tue, 2:20 PM
- Apple's Charitable Efforts, Music App Updates – TMO Daily Observations 2020-06-02
- Tue, 1:58 PM
- How the ‘Untappd’ Beer App Was Used to Track Military, CIA Movements
- Tue, 1:55 PM
- Smartphone Sales Dropped 20 Percent in Q1 2020, With Samsung and Huawei Worst Hit
- Tue, 1:44 PM
- Apple’s Research App Updated With Survey and Hearing Test
- Tue, 11:16 AM
- Security Researcher Believes Mac Backdoor ‘Tiny Shell” Still Being Used
- Tue, 9:51 AM
- Apple Music and Beats 1 Mark Blackout Tuesday in Support of Black Lives Matter