Power On Updates Now Up-to-Date & Contact, More Announcements Planned?
MWNY - Power On Updates Now Up-to-Date & Contact, More Announcements Planned?
by , 3:30 PM EDT, July 17th, 2001
Power On Software has updated their Personal Information Management (PIM) application, Now Up-to-Date & Contact, to version 4.0.2. While this is good news for many users, Power On might have something much larger in store for users during MACWORLD. According to Power On Software:
We're saving the big news for after the keynote, but we did want to let you know that Now Up-to-Date & Contact has had a maintenance release that is available immediately. If you're at the show, please be sure to stop by and say hello. We'll be in Booth #1539.
Power On Software announced today that it had released Version 4.0.2 of its acclaimed contact manager and group scheduling program, Now Up-to-Date & Contact. The update addresses a problem that could occur when printing template lists. Now Up-to-Date & Contact is the all-time best-selling Macintosh Personal Information Managerment product, with over 3 million users.
Power On to Show Latest Technology at Macworld Expo
With an emphasis on extreme ease of use and automation, the product manages to provide unmatched power that is amazingly simple to harness. Version 4.0.2 is compatible with Macintosh OS 8.6 through Macintosh OS 9.1 and classic mode under Mac OS X, and packages an exciting new interface, blazing speed, and incredibly powerful new features.
Power On Software will be exhibiting at Macworld Expo Booth 1539 this week and will be lifting the veil on some of the latest Macintosh technology.
Now Up-to-Date & Contact is available for US$119.95. You can find more information at the Power On Software Web site, or visit them at booth 1539 at MACWORLD.
- Wed, 7:44 PM
- 8Bitdo Goes Retro with Apple-themed Game Controller for iPhone, iPad
- Wed, 5:16 PM
- ACM 378: Life Without a Headphone Jack, More Apple Watch, Siri on the Mac
- Wed, 5:08 PM
- NuGuard KX Case for iPhone 7 Offers Superb Protection
- Wed, 4:39 PM
- MyMac Spotlight Interview on Bryan Chaffin
- Wed, 2:42 PM
- iOS 10 and Swift 3 Starter Bundle: $45
- Wed, 1:47 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-28: Blackberry Ditches Smartphones, Apple's Think Different Ads
- Wed, 12:54 PM
- Dr. Mac's First Impression: iPhone 7 Plus
- Wed, 11:43 AM
- Skype Adds Lock Screen and Siri Integration on iOS 10
- Wed, 11:19 AM
- iOS 10: Managing Siri's Third Party App Voice Control
- Wed, 9:27 AM
- watchOS 3: Configure Your New Dock
- Tue, 8:29 PM
- Fujitsu Plans ScanSnap Fix for Sierra by Middle October
- Tue, 7:49 PM
- iOS 10: Save a File as PDF to iBooks