Power On Updates Now Up-to-Date & Contact, More Announcements Planned?
MWNY - Power On Updates Now Up-to-Date & Contact, More Announcements Planned?
by , 3:30 PM EDT, July 17th, 2001
Power On Software has updated their Personal Information Management (PIM) application, Now Up-to-Date & Contact, to version 4.0.2. While this is good news for many users, Power On might have something much larger in store for users during MACWORLD. According to Power On Software:
We're saving the big news for after the keynote, but we did want to let you know that Now Up-to-Date & Contact has had a maintenance release that is available immediately. If you're at the show, please be sure to stop by and say hello. We'll be in Booth #1539.
Power On Software announced today that it had released Version 4.0.2 of its acclaimed contact manager and group scheduling program, Now Up-to-Date & Contact. The update addresses a problem that could occur when printing template lists. Now Up-to-Date & Contact is the all-time best-selling Macintosh Personal Information Managerment product, with over 3 million users.
Power On to Show Latest Technology at Macworld Expo
With an emphasis on extreme ease of use and automation, the product manages to provide unmatched power that is amazingly simple to harness. Version 4.0.2 is compatible with Macintosh OS 8.6 through Macintosh OS 9.1 and classic mode under Mac OS X, and packages an exciting new interface, blazing speed, and incredibly powerful new features.
Power On Software will be exhibiting at Macworld Expo Booth 1539 this week and will be lifting the veil on some of the latest Macintosh technology.
Now Up-to-Date & Contact is available for US$119.95. You can find more information at the Power On Software Web site, or visit them at booth 1539 at MACWORLD.
- Sun, 10:47 AM
- How do I choose a UPS? – Mac Geek Gab 646
- Sun, 1:15 AM
- Get Free Bitcoins from 11 Faucets That (Still) Pay
- Sat, 9:42 PM
- How to Turn Siri into a Metronome (Video)
- Fri, 10:17 PM
- Stanford's 'Developing iOS 10 Apps with Swift' free on iTunes U
- Fri, 8:20 PM
- iPhone Screen Repairs By Third Parties Now Get Some Warranty Coverage
- Fri, 7:56 PM
- Amazon Goes with First Amendment to Protect Alexa Recordings
- Fri, 6:28 PM
- An App that Automatically Notifies People of Your Trip Progress
- Fri, 5:51 PM
- Apple and Silicon Valley Struggle to Navigate Trump's Waters
- Fri, 5:43 PM
- The Thinking Behind a Female Voice for Siri
- Fri, 5:13 PM
- Enjoy Outdoors Activities With These Top 5 iPhone Apps
- Fri, 2:01 PM
- Amazon's Echo First Amendment Rights Fight - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-24
- Fri, 10:01 AM
- iTunes Remote App gets Two-Factor Authentication Support