Bare Bones Offers Special Pricing On BBEdit
MWNY - Bare Bones Offers Special Pricing On BBEdit
by , 4:30 PM EDT, July 17th, 2001
Bare Bones Software will not be at this week's MACWORLD Expo, but they are offering special "Not-at-the-Show" pricing on their flagship product, BBEdit. Through July 20th users can purchase BBEdit for US$79. According to Bare Bones Software:
Bare Bones Software is pleased to announce a reprise of our "Not-at-the-Show" special offer on BBEdit 6.1, the company's award-winning HTML and text editor, available only direct from Bare Bones Software this week.
Although Bare Bones Software will not be exhibiting at Macworld Expo New York, we are offering a special deal on new purchases of BBEdit 6.1. Starting July 17 and ending July 20, you can purchase BBEdit for US$79 (plus shipping) and get one of our famous "It Doesn't Suck" T-shirts for free. Registered owners of BBEdit version 2.5 and later can upgrade to BBEdit 6.1 for US$39 (plus shipping) and will also receive a free T-shirt during this offer.
BBEdit is the premier HTML and text editor for the Macintosh(tm). It has long been regarded by Macintosh users as the essential tool for both HTML and software development. BBEdit features a complete set of palette-based HTML tools for quick, easy, correct markup generation as well as an HTML syntax checker, HTML-aware spelling checker, syntax coloring, and a web-safe color palette. Plus, it's now Mac OS X native!
You can find more information at the Bare Bones Software Web site.
- Thu, 7:20 PM
- The Battery That's Lasted 176 Years
- Thu, 6:32 PM
- Enough with iPhone Headphone Jack Kvetching
- Thu, 6:30 PM
- How to Enable Apple Watch Screenshots in watchOS 3
- Thu, 6:11 PM
- Apple Patches Critical Zero-Day Data Security Exploit in iOS 9.3.5 Update
- Thu, 4:22 PM
- The Complete iOS 9 and 10 Development Bundle:
- Thu, 12:22 PM
- Three Ways to Free Up Space on your iPhone and Remove Old App Data
- Thu, 11:48 AM
- Adam West and Burt Ward Return for Batman '66 Animated Movie
- Thu, 11:08 AM
- Apple Music Festival Starts Sept 18 with Elton John
- Thu, 11:00 AM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-08-25: Interview with Ruby Calling's Jean MacDonald
- Thu, 9:23 AM
- OS X: Opening an App When You Log In
- Wed, 9:46 PM
- What You Need to Know about the U.S. Defending Apple's European Taxes
- Wed, 6:01 PM
- ACM 374: The Apple Narrative, Music Industry Directives, and Samsung's Spoiled Milk