Reality’s P5 Glove at MWNY
MWNY Floor Quickie - Reality’s P5 Glove at MWNY
by , 12:30 PM EDT, July 19th, 2001
Which one of these is not like the other one : mice, trackballs, trackpads, tablets, pointing nubs, gloves, joysticks, gamepads.
If you are tired of spending money for the same input devices in new dressing, you have only until early 2002 to wait for a P5 Glove. The story in short: if Essential Reality manages to achieve even a fraction what they say the P5 will allow gamers, graphics pros, and other technophiles to do, the company will have a winning product on its hands.
After meeting with the chief operating and technology officers of the company here at Macworld, we can say that the company seems to be on the right track. In the gaming area of the show floor, Essential Reality was demoing a prototype of their device. Designed like a futuristic exoskeleton, the P5 can track the flex of your hand and each of your individual fingers.
The P5 is currently slated for release in early 2002, to be bundled with as-yet undisclosed software titles and demos.
- Sun, 10:47 AM
- How do I choose a UPS? â€“Â Mac Geek Gab 646
- Sun, 1:15 AM
- Get Free Bitcoins from 11 Faucets That (Still) Pay
- Sat, 9:42 PM
- How to Turn Siri into a Metronome (Video)
- Fri, 10:17 PM
- Stanford's 'Developing iOS 10 Apps with Swift' free on iTunes U
- Fri, 8:20 PM
- iPhone Screen Repairs By Third Parties Now Get Some Warranty Coverage
- Fri, 7:56 PM
- Amazon Goes with First Amendment to Protect Alexa Recordings
- Fri, 6:28 PM
- An App that Automatically Notifies People of Your Trip Progress
- Fri, 5:51 PM
- Apple and Silicon Valley Struggle to Navigate Trump's Waters
- Fri, 5:43 PM
- The Thinking Behind a Female Voice for Siri
- Fri, 5:13 PM
- Enjoy Outdoors Activities With These Top 5 iPhone Apps
- Fri, 2:01 PM
- Amazon's Echo First Amendment Rights Fight - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-24
- Fri, 10:01 AM
- iTunes Remote App gets Two-Factor Authentication Support