Omni Group Releases First iPhoto Plug-In
MWSF - Omni Group Releases First iPhoto Plug-In
by , 3:30 PM EST, January 9th, 2002
The Omni Group has released the first iPhoto plug-in fresh off the heels of iPhoto's unveiling at Macworld. The plug-in is designed to allow the export of iPhoto files to the OmniGraffle diagramming app. According to The Omni Group:
The Omni Group today announced that they have written and released, for free, the first plug-in for Apple's new iPhoto application. This plug-in allows users to export iPhoto albums to Omni Group's 'OmniGraffle' diagramming application. Apple unveiled iPhoto yesterday at Steve Jobs' keynote for MacWorld Expo 2002.
Since Apple's iPhoto APIs are subject to change right now, this version of the plug-in might be made obsolete by future updates to iPhoto, but Omni will continue to revise the plug-in to keep it current with iPhoto revisions to the best of our ability.
You can find more information about the iPhoto plug-in at The Omni Group Web site. The iPhoto plug-in is available as freeware.
- Fri, 10:17 PM
- Stanford's 'Developing iOS 10 Apps with Swift' free on iTunes U
- Fri, 8:20 PM
- iPhone Screen Repairs By Third Parties Now Get Some Warranty Coverage
- Fri, 7:56 PM
- Amazon Goes with First Amendment to Protect Alexa Recordings
- Fri, 6:28 PM
- An App that Automatically Notifies People of Your Trip Progress
- Fri, 5:51 PM
- Apple and Silicon Valley Struggle to Navigate Trump's Waters
- Fri, 5:43 PM
- The Thinking Behind a Female Voice for Siri
- Fri, 5:13 PM
- Enjoy Outdoors Activities With These Top 5 iPhone Apps
- Fri, 2:01 PM
- Amazon's Echo First Amendment Rights Fight - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-24
- Fri, 10:01 AM
- iTunes Remote App gets Two-Factor Authentication Support
- Fri, 9:00 AM
- Disk Drill PRO 3 for Mac for $34.99
- Thu, 6:33 PM
- 7 Reasons For Apple to Discontinue the Mac Pro
- Thu, 6:02 PM
- Can WALTR 2 Really Be Your iTunes Replacement?