Kensington Helps Us Travel Back in Apple History (With Pics)
From The Show Floor - Kensington Helps Us Travel Back in Apple History (With Pics)
by , 6:20 PM EST, January 11th, 2002
Kensington, a company that has been supporting the Apple platform since 1981 and the days of the Apple II, hosted a special display at this week's MACWORLD Expo. The display had actual versions of both Apple computers and Kensington products that have been offered over the years. We overheard countless folks reminice when seeing actual Apple machines like an Apple //e (enhanced) an original Mac (with a whopping 128K of RAM) and the first Mac Portable. Accompanying the product display was a timeline containing major events in Apple, entertainment and world history. We invite you to peruse a photo album of select pictures from the booth. It certainly brought back some fond memories for members of our staff, many that cut their teeth on the old Apple II series and Kensington products.
We didn't include captions with these images, but that's because almost all of them have their own captions from Kensington's own labels.
- Thu, 6:33 PM
- 7 Reasons For Apple to Discontinue the Mac Pro
- Thu, 6:02 PM
- Can WALTR 2 Really Be Your iTunes Replacement?
- Thu, 4:54 PM
- New Mac Ransomware Leaves Your Files Permanently Encrypted
- Thu, 4:04 PM
- Acoustic Imaging and iPhone 8: Can You Hear My Fingerprint?
- Thu, 3:58 PM
- Stop Facebook's Emotional Manipulation With This Tool
- Thu, 1:55 PM
- iPhone 8 3D Cameras, iMazing Tips - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-23
- Thu, 9:25 AM
- macOS: How to See the Hierarchy of Your File Locations
- Thu, 9:00 AM
- BK SPORT Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones: $16.99
- Wed, 6:39 PM
- Frolic in the Apple Park, Rumors for iPad and Apple Watch - ACM 399
- Wed, 6:27 PM
- Get $8.62 Off Your Amazon Order (Today Only) Thanks to Harris Reputation Poll
- Wed, 5:34 PM
- What a Digital Avatar Patent Might Mean for Apple Customers
- Wed, 5:07 PM
- 5 iMazing Tricks Make Syncing Your iOS Device Fun