Parliant Shows New Version of Phone Valet Message center
From The Show Floor - Parliant Shows New Version of Phone Valet Message center
by , 3:30 PM EDT, July 15th, 2004
At Macworld San Francisco in January, we got to check out Phone Valet from Parliant, and were impressed with this Mac-based telephony solution. Since then, Parliant has been hard at work, and was showing their next-generation product, Phone Valet Message Center 2.0, on the show floor. We had a chance to observe a quick demo, highlighting some of the new features of this upgrade.
Parliant USB Telephone Adapter
In addition to providing basic message taking and call recording features, the upgraded product can also intelligently share your phone line with a fax machine. You can also call in to your Mac and do several neat things, like interface with an X-10 home controller. Another new feature is the ability to have your voicemail messages emailed to you, in the form of a sound file attachments. There's even a way to save your phone call audio to your iPod.
Phone Valet Message Center 2.0 is available now for $199 for a single phone line. Owners of a version 1.x product can upgrade to 2.0 for $99.
- Fri, 12:03 PM
- A Game of Thrones Gets Enhanced Edition Exclusive to iBooks
- Fri, 11:25 AM
- macOS Sierra: Fast Sound Settings from the Menu Bar
- Fri, 11:24 AM
- iLDOCK on Kickstarter: Lightning Port and Headphone Jack for iPhone 7
- Fri, 10:00 AM
- Get 8 Mac Utilities for Free
- Fri, 9:57 AM
- CW Shows Come to Apple TV, No Cable Subscription Required
- Thu, 9:34 PM
- Safari 10: Hide Flash from Every Website Except Some
- Thu, 6:53 PM
- Use 3D Touch in LINE to Read Messages without a Read Receipt
- Thu, 5:55 PM
- Apple Rolls iPhone 7 Commercial, "Balloons"
- Thu, 5:22 PM
- My Fantasy Wish List for Apple's October Event
- Thu, 1:48 PM
- How to Make macOS Sierra Empty Your Mac's Trash for You
- Thu, 1:23 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-29: John's Apple Product Wish List
- Thu, 12:47 PM
- Smartphone Photo and Video Certification Bundle: $29