New, Thinner iPods Available Now (w/Pic)
TMO Reports - New, Thinner iPods Available Now (w/Pic)
by , 8:35 AM EDT, July 19th, 2004
Key features of the new iPod are:
- 50% better battery life to 12 hours from eight through better power conservation.
- A click wheel identical in design and navigation to that of the iPod mini.
- A thinner iPod by one millimeter.
- More efficient menus, so there is less thumbing through to get to content.
- The ability to create multiple playlists and delete songs from them.
- Variable speed control to listen to content faster or slower.
The company reconfirmed that both the 20GB and 40GB models will cost US$100 less than previous models, making their MSRP $299 and $399, respectively. While not specifically mentioning the 15GB model in its press statement, the lower-capacity music player is no longer available as an option of the company's online retail store site.
- Mon, 5:49 PM
- Apple, Ron Johnson, J.C. Penney and the Future
- Mon, 5:11 PM
- Apple gets the Upper Hand on Qualcomm Thanks to Intel's CDMA Chips
- Mon, 3:53 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview with CNET Senior Editor & TV Reviewer David Katzmaier
- Mon, 2:08 PM
- Why Apple Might Discontinue the Mac Pro - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-27
- Mon, 12:06 PM
- FRESHeBUDS Air Bluetooth 4.1 Earbuds
- Mon, 11:34 AM
- New Drone Footage Shows Nearly Complete Apple Park
- Mon, 11:10 AM
- AT&T Revamps Unlimited Data Plans with Tethering, Lower Prices
- Sun, 10:47 AM
- How do I choose a UPS? – Mac Geek Gab 646
- Sun, 1:15 AM
- Get Free Bitcoins from 11 Faucets That (Still) Pay
- Sat, 9:42 PM
- How to Turn Siri into a Metronome (Video)
- Fri, 10:17 PM
- Stanford's 'Developing iOS 10 Apps with Swift' free on iTunes U
- Fri, 8:20 PM
- iPhone Screen Repairs By Third Parties Now Get Some Warranty Coverage