New, Thinner iPods Available Now (w/Pic)
TMO Reports - New, Thinner iPods Available Now (w/Pic)
by , 8:35 AM EDT, July 19th, 2004
Key features of the new iPod are:
- 50% better battery life to 12 hours from eight through better power conservation.
- A click wheel identical in design and navigation to that of the iPod mini.
- A thinner iPod by one millimeter.
- More efficient menus, so there is less thumbing through to get to content.
- The ability to create multiple playlists and delete songs from them.
- Variable speed control to listen to content faster or slower.
The company reconfirmed that both the 20GB and 40GB models will cost US$100 less than previous models, making their MSRP $299 and $399, respectively. While not specifically mentioning the 15GB model in its press statement, the lower-capacity music player is no longer available as an option of the company's online retail store site.
- Tue, 2:20 PM
- Existing Home Routers Could Be Used to Stop DDoS Botnet Attacks
- Tue, 1:06 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-10-25: iMessage Wish List, Original iPod Music Collection
- Tue, 11:55 AM
- MyScript Nebo iPad Pro Note Taking App Temporarily a Free Download
- Tue, 10:52 AM
- tvOS 10.0.1 Update Improves Security, Skips Single Sign-on
- Tue, 9:46 AM
- AAPL Q4 2016 Earnings Report Coverage this Afternoon
- Tue, 9:00 AM
- Last Chance for The Award-Winning Mac Bundle
- Tue, 8:00 AM
- The 20 CDs Steve Jobs Gave Journalists with the First iPod
- Mon, 6:43 PM
- Apple Fixes Two-Factor Authentication Setup Bug
- Mon, 6:22 PM
- Anticipation and Joy: Abusing Autonomous Cars For Fun
- Mon, 6:10 PM
- Dyn DDoS Attack Shows IoT's Inherent Security Weakness
- Mon, 3:46 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview with Author and Podcaster David Sparks
- Mon, 2:05 PM
- Apple Releases watchOS 3.1 with Charging Fix, Message Effects Improvements, More