DV Dailies - DigiWorld Open House Features Audio Workflow Tips From Developers
by , 12:00 PM EDT, October 20th, 2004
Digidesign has announced an upcoming open house on the company campus this month. Digidesign, recently acquired by Avid Technologies, produces professional sound applications and plug-ins including ProTools. Titled DigiWorld, the open house will feature hands-on product demos and more.
DigiWorld is part product showcase, and part educational event that allows users to see the company's many product lines. Products from all three of Digidesign's company portfolio, Digidesign, M-Audio and Digidesign Development Partners, will be on hand.
The event will include hands-on demos for Integrated Console, Live Sound Environment, Pro Tools|HD, Accel, and more. There will also be a "Digidesign Product Solutions Area," where attendees can see first hand how to apply Pro Tool to their work flow.
You can read more information on DigiWorld at Digidesign's Web site. The open house takes place on Saturday, October 30th, 2004, at the company's corporate headquarters in Daly City, California from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Fri, 1:38 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-30: iPhone Lightning Headphone Adapters, Listener Comments
- Fri, 12:03 PM
- A Game of Thrones Gets Enhanced Edition Exclusive to iBooks
- Fri, 11:25 AM
- macOS Sierra: Fast Sound Settings from the Menu Bar
- Fri, 11:24 AM
- iLDOCK on Kickstarter: Lightning Port and Headphone Jack for iPhone 7
- Fri, 10:00 AM
- Get 8 Mac Utilities for Free
- Fri, 9:57 AM
- CW Shows Come to Apple TV, No Cable Subscription Required
- Thu, 9:34 PM
- Safari 10: Hide Flash from Every Website Except Some
- Thu, 6:53 PM
- Use 3D Touch in LINE to Read Messages without a Read Receipt
- Thu, 5:55 PM
- Apple Rolls iPhone 7 Commercial, "Balloons"
- Thu, 5:22 PM
- My Fantasy Wish List for Apple's October Event
- Thu, 1:48 PM
- How to Make macOS Sierra Empty Your Mac's Trash for You
- Thu, 1:23 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-29: John's Apple Product Wish List