Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
First on TMO - Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
by , 4:10 PM EDT, October 26th, 2004
Apple's new iPod Sock
(Click the thumbnail for larger image.)
SAN JOSE, Calif -- During Thursday's U2 event in the California Theater, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced Apple's first iPod accessory, the iPod Sock. The socks come five to a package, with one each in green, purple, orange, pink, and blue.
Packaged just like normal socks (see accompanying photos), the accessory is intended to keep your iPod warm, or so Mr. Jobs quipped during his presentation.
Those in attendance offered Mr. Jobs a round of enthusiastic applause when it became clear that this was indeed a real product.
iPod socks will be priced at US$29, and are expected to ship in mid-November.
- Fri, 5:25 PM
- Apple's Vision and Values Paying Off
- Fri, 4:23 PM
- 'Boys State' Participants Talk Democracy With Experts, Politicians, And Activists
- Fri, 4:11 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg Alleges Apple's Privacy Protection's Will Hurt Small Firms
- Fri, 3:58 PM
- Top Global Brand Consultancy Names Apple Brand of The Year
- Fri, 3:25 PM
- The Mandalorian Season Two Arrives on Disney+
- Fri, 3:07 PM
- Favourite iPhone 12 Pro Features
- Fri, 2:02 PM
- John Turturro Joins Adam Scott in Apple Thriller ‘Severance’
- Fri, 1:49 PM
- Earnings and Bundles – TMO Daily Observations 2020-10-30
- Fri, 1:32 PM
- Behind the Scenes of 'On The Rocks' with Bill Murray and Sofia Coppola Apple TV+
- Fri, 11:26 AM
- Apple One Subscription Bundles Now Available
- Fri, 10:30 AM
- iFixit Shares iPhone 12/12 Pro Internal Wallpapers
- Fri, 10:00 AM
- Netflix Standard Plan and Premium Increase in Price