Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
First on TMO - Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
by , 4:10 PM EDT, October 26th, 2004
Apple's new iPod Sock
(Click the thumbnail for larger image.)
SAN JOSE, Calif -- During Thursday's U2 event in the California Theater, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced Apple's first iPod accessory, the iPod Sock. The socks come five to a package, with one each in green, purple, orange, pink, and blue.
Packaged just like normal socks (see accompanying photos), the accessory is intended to keep your iPod warm, or so Mr. Jobs quipped during his presentation.
Those in attendance offered Mr. Jobs a round of enthusiastic applause when it became clear that this was indeed a real product.
iPod socks will be priced at US$29, and are expected to ship in mid-November.
- Mon, 9:53 AM
- Apple Music Wants to be Pop Culture Central with Music and TV Shows
- Mon, 9:00 AM
- Next FlipBook Maker Pro for Mac: $39.99
- Fri, 6:36 PM
- ROME: Total War – Barbarian Invasion Coming to iPad in March
- Fri, 6:24 PM
- Chris Lattner Refutes Claim He Left Apple Over 'Openness'
- Fri, 5:57 PM
- Apple's Underappreciated Technical Evolution
- Fri, 5:21 PM
- DONKEY.APP for iPhone and Apple Watch Recreates Bill Gates's DOS Classic
- Fri, 4:33 PM
- Control Your Devices with Screens 3 for Mac: $12.99
- Fri, 4:14 PM
- Cellebrite Hacked, Reaffirming Apple's iOS No-backdoor Stance
- Fri, 1:54 PM
- Consumer Reports Loves the Mac Again, Bigger Apple TV Apps - TMO Daily Observations 2017-01-13
- Fri, 11:47 AM
- Opera Reinvents the Web Browser with Neon for Mac and Windows
- Fri, 10:47 AM
- Apple TV Apps Are About to get More Compelling Thanks to Less Restrictive File Sizes
- Thu, 7:37 PM
- macOS Tip: Option-Click Wi-Fi Icon For Details