Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
First on TMO - Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
by , 4:10 PM EDT, October 26th, 2004
Apple's new iPod Sock
(Click the thumbnail for larger image.)
SAN JOSE, Calif -- During Thursday's U2 event in the California Theater, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced Apple's first iPod accessory, the iPod Sock. The socks come five to a package, with one each in green, purple, orange, pink, and blue.
Packaged just like normal socks (see accompanying photos), the accessory is intended to keep your iPod warm, or so Mr. Jobs quipped during his presentation.
Those in attendance offered Mr. Jobs a round of enthusiastic applause when it became clear that this was indeed a real product.
iPod socks will be priced at US$29, and are expected to ship in mid-November.
- Fri, 11:10 PM
- Apple Removes Fashion Executive Paul Deneve from Leadership Site [Update]
- Fri, 7:24 PM
- Latest Apple Campus 2 Drone Shot Looks Star Trek
- Fri, 5:27 PM
- How Apple Might be Our Last Hope Before the Internet Dies
- Fri, 2:29 PM
- Researchers Bypass iPad and iPhone Activation Lock
- Fri, 1:42 PM
- How about a Computer Keyboard or Trackpad Made of Wood?
- Fri, 1:23 PM
- Social Networks Can Learn from Apple to Solve 'Fake News'
- Fri, 1:15 PM
- Playing Catch-up on macOS Sierra, Printer Wars, Knockoff Apple Watch Straps
- Fri, 1:08 PM
- Uber Sees You When You're Sleeping…Around – TMO Daily Observations 2016-12-02
- Fri, 10:33 AM
- macOS: Four Quick Ways to Find and Open Files
- Fri, 9:21 AM
- UK Study Finds 99% of Fake iPhone Chargers Fail Safety Test
- Fri, 9:00 AM
- PDFpen 8: All-Purpose PDF Editor for Mac: $37
- Fri, 8:03 AM
- Uber's Latest Update Tracks Your Location More Than Santa Claus