Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
First on TMO - Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
by , 4:10 PM EDT, October 26th, 2004
Apple's new iPod Sock
(Click the thumbnail for larger image.)
SAN JOSE, Calif -- During Thursday's U2 event in the California Theater, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced Apple's first iPod accessory, the iPod Sock. The socks come five to a package, with one each in green, purple, orange, pink, and blue.
Packaged just like normal socks (see accompanying photos), the accessory is intended to keep your iPod warm, or so Mr. Jobs quipped during his presentation.
Those in attendance offered Mr. Jobs a round of enthusiastic applause when it became clear that this was indeed a real product.
iPod socks will be priced at US$29, and are expected to ship in mid-November.
- Thu, 5:17 PM
- Back Bay Duet 50 Slim Wireless Earbuds: $42.99
- Thu, 5:12 PM
- Apple Releases macOS Big Sur 11.2 Release Candidate
- Thu, 4:58 PM
- Download watchOS 7.3 Final Beta From Apple
- Thu, 3:09 PM
- Shop Apple For Valentine’s Day 2021 With This Guide
- Thu, 2:56 PM
- LG's UltraFine 4K Display Not Listed in Apple Stores in Europe
- Thu, 2:41 PM
- Developers Receive iOS 14.4 Final Beta Candidate
- Thu, 2:37 PM
- Save us From a Portless iPhone
- Thu, 2:34 PM
- Headphone Evolution in 2021 – TMO Daily Observations 2021-01-21
- Thu, 2:30 PM
- Apple TV+ Lags Behind Even Peacock, Research Suggests
- Thu, 2:02 PM
- How, and Why, Laurene Powell Jobs Became a Force in U.S. Media
- Thu, 1:11 PM
- YouTube Hashtag Landing Pages Now Available to All Users
- Thu, 11:20 AM
- UK Government Gave Home-Schooling Kids Laptops With Malware on