Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
First on TMO - Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
by , 4:10 PM EDT, October 26th, 2004
Apple's new iPod Sock
(Click the thumbnail for larger image.)
SAN JOSE, Calif -- During Thursday's U2 event in the California Theater, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced Apple's first iPod accessory, the iPod Sock. The socks come five to a package, with one each in green, purple, orange, pink, and blue.
Packaged just like normal socks (see accompanying photos), the accessory is intended to keep your iPod warm, or so Mr. Jobs quipped during his presentation.
Those in attendance offered Mr. Jobs a round of enthusiastic applause when it became clear that this was indeed a real product.
iPod socks will be priced at US$29, and are expected to ship in mid-November.
- Wed, 4:49 PM
- Apple Announces Powerful New User and Data Security Features
- Wed, 4:43 PM
- Apple Delivers New Wave of OS Release Candidates
- Wed, 3:30 PM
- French Group Files Complaint Against Apple Over Device Repairability
- Wed, 1:14 PM
- Travelin' Tim Talks TSMC
- Wed, 12:34 PM
- 'Disney Dreamlight Valley' Arrives for Apple Mac Sillicon Users
- Wed, 12:26 PM
- Two Women Sue Apple for Illegal AirTag Tracking Incidents
- Wed, 12:17 PM
- Apple Wins Patent Battle Against AliveCor Over Heart Rate Monitoring
- Wed, 11:51 AM
- Apple TV+ Lands 10 Nominations at 28th Annual Critics Choice Awards
- Wed, 3:00 AM
- Pricing Tools for Developers and Things We Didn't See Coming - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-07
- Tue, 5:06 PM
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says Chips Can Soon Be Stamped ‘Made in America’
- Tue, 4:49 PM
- Microsoft Looking Into 'Super App' to Directly Compete with Apple and Google in Search Engine Markets
- Tue, 4:04 PM
- Get Your Crunchyroll Anime Fix on Your Mac