Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
First on TMO - Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
by , 4:10 PM EDT, October 26th, 2004
Apple's new iPod Sock
(Click the thumbnail for larger image.)
SAN JOSE, Calif -- During Thursday's U2 event in the California Theater, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced Apple's first iPod accessory, the iPod Sock. The socks come five to a package, with one each in green, purple, orange, pink, and blue.
Packaged just like normal socks (see accompanying photos), the accessory is intended to keep your iPod warm, or so Mr. Jobs quipped during his presentation.
Those in attendance offered Mr. Jobs a round of enthusiastic applause when it became clear that this was indeed a real product.
iPod socks will be priced at US$29, and are expected to ship in mid-November.
- Fri, 1:48 AM
- Laurene Powell Jobs Will Speak at Code Conference
- Fri, 1:34 AM
- Jimmy Iovine Wants Apple Music to Be a Movement in Pop Culture
- Thu, 5:56 PM
- Use Google Without Tracking in StartPage
- Thu, 5:35 PM
- Have United Miles, But Don't Want to Fly the (Un)Friendly Skies? Buy Apple Gear Instead
- Thu, 5:32 PM
- Apple is Converting Mac Pro From a Fad to a Monster Graphics Platform
- Thu, 4:27 PM
- Apple Watch Emergency SOS Helps Student In Car Crash
- Thu, 3:19 PM
- Could 'Apple Cash' Take on Venmo?
- Thu, 2:30 PM
- Apple's Wireless Charging Could Use Your Wi-Fi Router in a New Way
- Thu, 2:00 PM
- Exxon’s Speedpass For Apple Watch Supports Apple Pay
- Thu, 1:46 PM
- Apple Wireless Charging and Mixing Hollywood into Apple Music - TMO Daily Observations 2017-04-27
- Thu, 9:00 AM
- MarginNote Pro for Mac: $24.99
- Thu, 8:30 AM
- Blasts from the Past: Classic Mac Apps