Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
First on TMO - Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
by , 4:10 PM EDT, October 26th, 2004
Apple's new iPod Sock
(Click the thumbnail for larger image.)
SAN JOSE, Calif -- During Thursday's U2 event in the California Theater, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced Apple's first iPod accessory, the iPod Sock. The socks come five to a package, with one each in green, purple, orange, pink, and blue.
Packaged just like normal socks (see accompanying photos), the accessory is intended to keep your iPod warm, or so Mr. Jobs quipped during his presentation.
Those in attendance offered Mr. Jobs a round of enthusiastic applause when it became clear that this was indeed a real product.
iPod socks will be priced at US$29, and are expected to ship in mid-November.
- Mon, 4:00 PM
- Apple Card Customers Should Use Mastercard ID Theft Protection
- Mon, 2:30 PM
- A Trio of Low-Cost macOS Effort-Savers
- Mon, 2:22 PM
- HYFIT GEAR 1 Smart Portable Training System: $229 with Coupon Code
- Mon, 2:16 PM
- Cleaning the Nano-Texture Glass on Your New iMac
- Mon, 2:05 PM
- Apple Seeds First watchOS 7 Public Beta
- Mon, 1:44 PM
- Apple Music on Android, Apple Silicon and Trackpads – TMO Daily Observations 2020-08-10
- Mon, 1:24 PM
- Mother And Son Found Guilty of iPhone Warranty Scam
- Mon, 1:18 PM
- Apple Faces Forced Labor Accusations Over Store Staff T-Shirts
- Mon, 1:01 PM
- New 27-inch iMac 5K Gets Teardown Treatment
- Mon, 12:34 PM
- Google Maps Comes to CarPlay Dashboard and Apple Watch
- Mon, 12:12 PM
- Behind The Music of 'Little Voice' on Apple TV+
- Mon, 11:46 AM
- Apple Ranks Number 12 in Fortune Global 500