Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
First on TMO - Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
by , 4:10 PM EDT, October 26th, 2004
Apple's new iPod Sock
(Click the thumbnail for larger image.)
SAN JOSE, Calif -- During Thursday's U2 event in the California Theater, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced Apple's first iPod accessory, the iPod Sock. The socks come five to a package, with one each in green, purple, orange, pink, and blue.
Packaged just like normal socks (see accompanying photos), the accessory is intended to keep your iPod warm, or so Mr. Jobs quipped during his presentation.
Those in attendance offered Mr. Jobs a round of enthusiastic applause when it became clear that this was indeed a real product.
iPod socks will be priced at US$29, and are expected to ship in mid-November.
- Tue, 4:14 PM
- Steve Jobs Taught His Former Executive Assistant to 'Work on All'
- Tue, 4:06 PM
- Morgan Stanley Lowers AAPL Target Despite Services Growth
- Tue, 3:51 PM
- Apple Launches Testing App for Item Location Devices
- Tue, 3:16 PM
- Smartphone Case Maker ‘Incipio’ Partners With Eden Reforestation Projects
- Tue, 3:01 PM
- Chat App ‘Signal’ Beta Tests Crypto Payments With MobileCoin
- Tue, 2:58 PM
- John Ternus Now on Apple Leadership Website
- Tue, 2:51 PM
- An Engineer Just Upgraded an M1 Mac With More RAM and Storage
- Tue, 2:36 PM
- A Bonus 'Mythic Quest' Episode is on the Way to Apple TV+
- Tue, 2:08 PM
- Executives With Full CVs and Big Award Wins Join Apple TV+ Unscripted Team
- Tue, 1:35 PM
- How to Clean Up Facebook (Data) Leakage – TMO Daily Observations 2021-04-06
- Tue, 12:44 PM
- Chargeworx 5,000mAh PD & QC Power Bank: $25.99
- Tue, 12:28 PM
- Substack, That's Where It's at— Media+