Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
First on TMO - Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
by , 4:10 PM EDT, October 26th, 2004
Apple's new iPod Sock
(Click the thumbnail for larger image.)
SAN JOSE, Calif -- During Thursday's U2 event in the California Theater, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced Apple's first iPod accessory, the iPod Sock. The socks come five to a package, with one each in green, purple, orange, pink, and blue.
Packaged just like normal socks (see accompanying photos), the accessory is intended to keep your iPod warm, or so Mr. Jobs quipped during his presentation.
Those in attendance offered Mr. Jobs a round of enthusiastic applause when it became clear that this was indeed a real product.
iPod socks will be priced at US$29, and are expected to ship in mid-November.
- Wed, 7:14 PM
- How to Mirror iPhone Display on Apple TV
- Wed, 3:49 PM
- Tim Cook Pays Tribute to Legendary LGBTQ Activist Larry Kramer
- Wed, 2:01 PM
- Mythic Quest: Quarantine – TMO Daily Observations 2020-05-27
- Wed, 1:46 PM
- The 2020 Complete Certified Facebook Marketing Masterclass: $13.99
- Wed, 12:45 PM
- Quibi to Support AirPlay From June
- Wed, 12:28 PM
- Anker Debuts 24K Gold USB-C to Lightning Cable
- Wed, 12:18 PM
- YouTube Kids App Now Available on Apple TV
- Wed, 10:38 AM
- 'Mythic Quest' on Apple TV+ Might be The First Great Piece of Quarantine TV
- Wed, 10:24 AM
- More Details on Apple Card Rival Samsung Money Emerge
- Wed, 9:39 AM
- Apple to Reboot Classic ‘Fraggle Rock’ Series
- Wed, 8:28 AM
- Roberto Escobar Sues Apple for $2.6B Over iPhone Security
- Wed, 8:12 AM
- Get a Refurbished iPhone For $39.99