Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
First on TMO - Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
by , 4:10 PM EDT, October 26th, 2004
Apple's new iPod Sock
(Click the thumbnail for larger image.)
SAN JOSE, Calif -- During Thursday's U2 event in the California Theater, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced Apple's first iPod accessory, the iPod Sock. The socks come five to a package, with one each in green, purple, orange, pink, and blue.
Packaged just like normal socks (see accompanying photos), the accessory is intended to keep your iPod warm, or so Mr. Jobs quipped during his presentation.
Those in attendance offered Mr. Jobs a round of enthusiastic applause when it became clear that this was indeed a real product.
iPod socks will be priced at US$29, and are expected to ship in mid-November.
- Fri, 3:46 PM
- EU Looking to Force Apple to Give Developers Access to All Software and Hardware Features
- Fri, 2:47 PM
- Apple Music's 'Essential Anniversaries' Explores Radiohead's Famous 'OK Computer'
- Fri, 2:00 PM
- 'WandaVision' Director Matt Shakman Set to Direct Godzilla Series for Apple TV+
- Fri, 1:24 PM
- iPhone OLED Manufacturer BOE Gets Put in Time-Out for Changing Panel Designs
- Fri, 10:06 AM
- T-Mobile iPhone Users Plagued by iMessage Deactivation Due to eSim Bug
- Fri, 8:55 AM
- Apple Stops Accepting Card Payments in India Due to New Banking Regulations
- Fri, 8:47 AM
- Apple Music Integration Will Be Available Into the Infotainment System of Select Audi Models
- Thu, 4:52 PM
- Review: Anker 622 Magnetic Battery (MagGo)
- Thu, 4:49 PM
- These 5 Tips Will Help You Maximize Your FaceTime Call
- Thu, 3:10 PM
- Apple Receives Second Union-Busting Charge, This Time at World Trade Center Store
- Thu, 2:58 PM
- Apple Shows Mixed Reality Headset to Board, Edging Closer to Launch
- Thu, 1:45 PM
- Apple TV+ Announces Premiere Date for Season Three of 'Trying'