Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
First on TMO - Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
by , 4:10 PM EDT, October 26th, 2004
Apple's new iPod Sock
(Click the thumbnail for larger image.)
SAN JOSE, Calif -- During Thursday's U2 event in the California Theater, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced Apple's first iPod accessory, the iPod Sock. The socks come five to a package, with one each in green, purple, orange, pink, and blue.
Packaged just like normal socks (see accompanying photos), the accessory is intended to keep your iPod warm, or so Mr. Jobs quipped during his presentation.
Those in attendance offered Mr. Jobs a round of enthusiastic applause when it became clear that this was indeed a real product.
iPod socks will be priced at US$29, and are expected to ship in mid-November.
- Thu, 6:05 PM
- New Type Of Smart Mirror Launches Called Daptly Display
- Thu, 6:00 PM
- Apple May Charge $30 to Rent Movies Still in Theaters
- Thu, 5:45 PM
- macOS: How to Change the Default Email Client
- Thu, 5:37 PM
- GameMaker Studio 2 for Mac in Closed Beta
- Thu, 5:24 PM
- Apple, Why Don't You Want Folks Sending Secure Emails on iOS?
- Thu, 1:41 PM
- Apple Buys Workflow, iTunes First-run Movie Rentals - TMO Daily Observations 2017-03-23
- Thu, 11:35 AM
- Apple: iCloud Extortionists Haven't Hacked into Our Systems
- Thu, 10:13 AM
- Here are the Features Apple Cut from Workflow
- Thu, 9:00 AM
- ARMOR-X Magnetic Charging Cable: $19.99
- Thu, 8:48 AM
- How to Check Out Your Printer's Webpage (And Why You Might Want To!)
- Wed, 10:23 PM
- Apple Acquires Workflow App and Developers, Makes Workflow Free Download
- Wed, 7:34 PM
- Apple Loves Outdated Tech and Gives up on Social Media, Plus Electrified LEGO - ACM 403