Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
First on TMO - Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
by , 4:10 PM EDT, October 26th, 2004
Apple's new iPod Sock
(Click the thumbnail for larger image.)
SAN JOSE, Calif -- During Thursday's U2 event in the California Theater, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced Apple's first iPod accessory, the iPod Sock. The socks come five to a package, with one each in green, purple, orange, pink, and blue.
Packaged just like normal socks (see accompanying photos), the accessory is intended to keep your iPod warm, or so Mr. Jobs quipped during his presentation.
Those in attendance offered Mr. Jobs a round of enthusiastic applause when it became clear that this was indeed a real product.
iPod socks will be priced at US$29, and are expected to ship in mid-November.
- Sun, 4:29 PM
- The DS Manager Pro For Synology Disk Station
- Sun, 10:29 AM
- iOS15: The New iCloud Recovery Service
- Sat, 4:23 PM
- Should You Install macOS Monterey On An Unsupported Mac?
- Sat, 9:26 AM
- The M1 Pro Vs. M1 Max Chip
- Fri, 4:25 PM
- What You Need To Know About macOS Monterey
- Fri, 3:21 PM
- Security Friday: News and Apple Watch Tips – TMO Daily Observations 2021-10-22
- Fri, 3:15 PM
- ISPs Demand More Money Because of 'Squid Game' Streaming
- Fri, 2:56 PM
- Coinstar Adds Bitcoin ATMs to Walmart Retail Stores
- Fri, 2:51 PM
- iOS: A New Charging Animation for Your iPhone
- Fri, 2:20 PM
- Battery Buddy Makes Charging Your MacBook More Fun
- Fri, 2:00 PM
- Apple Card Offered Six Percent Cashback in Error [Update]
- Fri, 1:34 PM
- macOS 12 Monterey Release Candidate 2 Available