Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
First on TMO - Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
by , 4:10 PM EDT, October 26th, 2004
Apple's new iPod Sock
(Click the thumbnail for larger image.)
SAN JOSE, Calif -- During Thursday's U2 event in the California Theater, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced Apple's first iPod accessory, the iPod Sock. The socks come five to a package, with one each in green, purple, orange, pink, and blue.
Packaged just like normal socks (see accompanying photos), the accessory is intended to keep your iPod warm, or so Mr. Jobs quipped during his presentation.
Those in attendance offered Mr. Jobs a round of enthusiastic applause when it became clear that this was indeed a real product.
iPod socks will be priced at US$29, and are expected to ship in mid-November.
- Thu, 4:58 PM
- Xebec Tri-Screen Turns Your Laptop Into a Portable Workstation With Multiple Displays
- Thu, 3:25 PM
- Uber Drivers to Receive Free Rosetta Stone Language Lessons
- Thu, 3:04 PM
- Thursdays with Bob: Blue Light Specials – TMO Daily Observations 2021-07-29
- Thu, 1:01 PM
- All-new Sound Packs from Dua Lipa, Lady Gaga Available in GarageBand for iPhone and iPad
- Thu, 12:11 PM
- How Educators in Australia are Embracing Swift
- Thu, 12:03 PM
- iOS 15 Adds Built-In Relaxation Sounds Called ‘Background Sounds’
- Thu, 11:48 AM
- New App ‘Nanogram’ is a Telegram Client for Apple Watch
- Thu, 11:31 AM
- Epic New trailer For Season Two of See on Apple TV+
- Thu, 11:08 AM
- Total War: WARHAMMER II - The Silence & The Fury Available for Mac
- Thu, 10:28 AM
- Verizon Adds Four New Mobile Hotspot Plans for Customers
- Thu, 10:08 AM
- England NHS App Update Allows Covid Pass to be Added to Apple Wallet
- Thu, 10:00 AM
- Document Finder: Search For Documents