Pandromeda To Give Away MojoWorld Focus at Macworld
TMO at MWSF - Pandromeda To Give Away MojoWorld Focus at Macworld
by , 1:45 PM EST, January 10th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Pandromeda announced Monday that it will giving away 20 copies of MojoWorld Focus at this week's Macworld Expo in San Francisco.
The MojoWorld product line is a suite of world-creation applications; MojoWorld Focus is a consumer-level version of the product that allows users to insert people and pets (etc.) from their own digital photos into a MojoWorld-created world. It includes a photo editor for removing backgrounds and other minor editing.
Macworld attendees who spot a "Focus Femme," a Pandromeda booth person wearing a MojoWorld Focus shirt, can get a copy by saying "Focus for Free, Friend." (Lord of the Rings geeks can try saying "Focus for Free, Melon," but Pandromeda has given no indication that will help.)
MojoWorld Focus is priced at US$49, while MojoWorld Standard is $199, and MojoWorld Professional is $479. Pandromeda noted that the engine used in all three of the products is the same engine used in making the movie The Day After Tomorrow.
You can find more information on MojoWorld Focus at Pandromeda's Web site.
- Thu, 9:25 AM
- macOS: How to See the Hierarchy of Your File Locations
- Thu, 9:00 AM
- BK SPORT Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones: $16.99
- Wed, 6:39 PM
- Frolic in the Apple Park, Rumors for iPad and Apple Watch - ACM 399
- Wed, 6:27 PM
- Get $8.62 Off Your Amazon Order (Today Only) Thanks to Harris Reputation Poll
- Wed, 5:34 PM
- What a Digital Avatar Patent Might Mean for Apple Customers
- Wed, 5:07 PM
- 5 iMazing Tricks Make Syncing Your iOS Device Fun
- Wed, 3:48 PM
- The Pros and Cons of Legacy Apple Products Going Extinct
- Wed, 2:44 PM
- iOS: Turn Safari Into a Simple RSS Reader
- Wed, 1:52 PM
- What Apple TV Could've Been - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-22
- Wed, 11:53 AM
- Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow Coming to iPhone and iPad
- Wed, 10:40 AM
- New Apple Campus, Dubbed Apple Park, Opens in April
- Wed, 9:06 AM
- iOS: Use "Vibrate Only" for Specific Event Alerts