FileMaker Announces Recruiter 2.0
TMO at MWSF - FileMaker Announces Recruiter 2.0
by , 6:30 PM EST, January 10th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- FileMaker, Inc. announced Monday that it was shipping FileMaker Recruiter 2.0, a FileMaker Pro-based application for professional recruiters to manage and track their recruiting efforts.
FileMaker Recruiter 2.0 includes several new features, capabilities, and other enhancements. According to the company, major improvements includes a user-controlled multi-window environment, built-in security with predefined privilege sets, support for importing from e-mail client address book, more powerful reporting capabilities, and quick view of outstanding actions on the home page, including contact interactions, companies, group interactions and searches.
Other new Recruiter 2.0 features:
- User-controlled multi-window environment
- Built-in security with predefined privilege sets
- More powerful and customizable reporting capabilities
- Quick view of outstanding actions on the home page, including contact interactions, companies, groups and candidate searches
- Pop-up lists for easier data entry
- Serialized job number for each search
- Current Compensation field for candidates
- Defaults and preferences for contacts
- Saved Find criteria
- Support for improved data import from Microsoft Outlook and Macintosh OS Address Book
FileMaker Recruiter 2.0 is priced at US$199, and users of version 1.0.x and 1.1x can upgrade for free. You can find more information at the company's Web site.
- Thu, 8:04 PM
- Jony Ive's Inside-Look Video for MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- Thu, 7:39 PM
- ACM 382: How Pro Are the New MacBook Pros?
- Thu, 5:53 PM
- Apple Adds Support for 3 Video Codecs in Sierra and El Cap
- Thu, 5:36 PM
- Apple Releases Combo Updater for macOS Sierra 10.12.1
- Thu, 5:06 PM
- Apple Unveils Thinner MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Touch ID, More
- Thu, 3:46 PM
- Apple's 'Hello Again' Event Wasn't About the Mac After All
- Thu, 3:25 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-10-27: Apple's 'hello again' Wrap Up with new MacBook Pro Models
- Thu, 2:44 PM
- Apple Commercial: 'The new MacBook Pro featuring Touch Bar – So much to touch'
- Thu, 12:53 PM
- Mac Observer Apple Keynote Live Coverage
- Thu, 10:25 AM
- Apple Retail Stores Set Stanchions Overnight, Hints at New Product Availability Today
- Thu, 9:47 AM
- Apple Store Offline Ahead of 'hello again' Media Event
- Thu, 9:00 AM
- Rotating Car Phone Stand: $13.99